Cerberus

It just got chilly in here

2 posts in this topic

Dylann Roof - infamous white supremacist nutjob facing a death sentence for ice-bloodedly shooting up a church full of worshipers in Charleston, South Carolina, has evidently informed the court that he adamantly does not want to be considered as having Asperger's or being autistic in any way.

"Nerds and losers have autism," he is reported to have said. "I'm just a sociopath."

Let's let that sink in for a moment, shall we?

One of the most mentally ill, morally compromised, arguably fucked-up minds on the entire planet, one who places a bargain-basement value on human life, would rather see himself as a sociopath than one of us.

If I could dismiss that comment simply as the raving of one of the worst among us, I would.

But I can't.

Because "Nerds and losers have autism" is echoed by so many, many people, every day... and suddenly they all have something in common with Dylann Roof.

It just got chilly in here.

Ahaha! That's great! Where do I start? I guess I should say for someone getting pounded in jail every night I don't think he knows exactly what a 'loser' is! 

But if he doesn't want to be viewed as autistic then great, I'm all for that!

I think it's great that he cares about autistic people enough to not want some cunt to represent us in the media. I have no problem with what he said.