CrazyBoards.org

This doesn't seem to be a very popular benzo. Anyone know why? I havent looked it up yet, I wanted to see what others here thought of it first. Has anyone been on it before?

Temazepam is mostly a sedative and used for sleep. It's not generally used for anxiety.

• Like 1

temazepam is actually one of the major active metabolites of diazepam (Valium). It is definitely a benzo, but it generally gets filed under hypnotics because in most cases it's too sedating to use for anxiety. Better used for sleep. Temazepam is the reason that diazepam is so sedating.

browri, This is completely off topic, but do you know Donna Mugavero? I may be wrong, but I'm under the impression Bethlehem is pretty small? 

23 hours ago, crtclms said:

browri, This is completely off topic, but do you know Donna Mugavero? I may be wrong, but I'm under the impression Bethlehem is pretty small? 

You're right Bethlehem isn't a big place, but I don't know the name. :)

EDIT: However Googled her and her job is right around the corner from my therapist. I drive past Sheer Brick Studio every couple of weeks.

Edited by browri

If you didn't guess by "studio," she's a photographer. She's an online friend, but it's been 16 years since we "met" on a Boxer dog list. If you run into her, she's a really smart funny person. Now back to our regular programming (that is, unless you had something more to say, this isn't an order.). :)