CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Lacy

I want more blood?

Hey guys, I know this is probably going to sound super bad but I have been so sad tonight and I want to cut deeper but I also want my cuts to not be noticeable. I’ve been cutting around my hip but it’s just not bleeding enough, I’m not happy with it. I don’t want to kill my self or anything, (atleast not right now) and I just want to cut so there can be more blood. Thanks

Hi Lacy. 

As per our guidelines, we're not going to tell you how to do this. How are you now? We can discuss other ways to maybe feel a little less sad, if you like?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lounger
      So ive been on lamictal for almost 3 months aswell as lithhium and ive noticed a huge change. Btw im bipolar 1 with seasonal mood changes like manic in spring and summer and depression in winter so forth.anyway ive been noticing i cant get out of bed lately and my work performance and concentration are terrible rn does anyone else know these feelings or is it just me? I have always used lithium but never expierenced this before.
    • By lightriso
      Okay so my group of friends got into a huge argument today, I witnessed it over text.
      But one of my really close friends (one of the best people I've ever known), she got really mad and relapsed after being clean for so long.
      I feel really bad, I don't know what to do, I want the people I love to be the happiest people in the world.
      I'm not triggered, I'm just asking for advice. I want my best friend to be happy. 

• By ideallymark
      I have tried to stop self harming and it's not working. I have been cutting for a little over 2 years and have tried to stop multiple times, but with no luck. I had stopped for about 3 months and relapsed about an hour ago. I can't control myself when I feel emotions and I absolutely hate it. I can't talk about it in person, or I break down. Any replies would be nice. I would just like to talk to people that don't know me as a person and have never met me, it helps a lot.
    • By Cerberus
      Okay my honeys, time to Make It Rain. You're our sugar babies and We need all the moneys to make this place swing, so smack that donate button and blow your wad on...

...oh, hell, I can't keep that crap going. Here's the deal, lovelies. This place is run on half a shoestring and some wishful thinking, along with whatever goodwill members supply to VE in the form of donations. We know that the loon pills and the pdoc appointments set you back, and we don't ask anyone to do anything crazy... but maybe something a little bit fabulous. Even a very few dollars can help keep the lights on here. Without them, one day you may log on to find "404 - Not Found" and then where will we all go to proudly fly our rainbow crazy flags?
      We've been here for twelve years, but the web's a rough-and-tumble place, and squatting here ain't free. It ain't even cheap. If Crazyboards has helped you through a dark time, please consider helping in return. Please, give what you can, when you can.
    • By Cerberus
      The world often doesn't make sense, and we have to make sense of it ourselves. Here's something you can wrap your head around - a simple logical proof: (A) Crazyboards cannot function without donations. (B) The source of those donations is our members. Therefore (C) if members do not donate, Crazyboards will cease to function.
      We know that the mental health care costs a suitcase full, and we don't expect anyone to drop Benjamins on us (though feel free). But even a very few dollars can help keep the lights on here. Without them, one day you may log on to find "404 - Not Found" and then where will we all go to proudly defy the neurotypicals?
      We've been here for twelve years, but the web's a rough-and-tumble place, and squatting here ain't free. It ain't even cheap. If Crazyboards has helped you through a dark time, please consider helping in return. Please, give what you can, when you can.