CrazyBoards.org

nestor

Californian Insanity: Intentionally Transmitting HIV now only a Misdemeanor

So states have rights to their own autonomy only when their decisions agree with you? That's... not how freedom works.

1 hour ago, WinterRosie said:

So states have rights to their own autonomy only when their decisions agree with you? That's... not how freedom works.

Allowing people to destroy others lives in an absolutely horrible way and only get a slap on the wrist is not freedom. I know I have a bad reputation for supporting eugenics and wanting to kill people, but Jesus Tapdancing Christ I would never purposely give someone Aids, that's just a whole nother level of evil no matter what your morality may be. Seriously, I'd rather get shot in the intestines with .22lr than get Aids.

As someone living with AIDS, allow me to invite you to shut the fuck up about things you know absolutely nothing about. I'm not going to sit here and let you spread ignorant stigma about HIV on our boards.

You are on thin, thin ice with us, Nestor, and our tolerance for your nonsense is just about at an end. I strongly suggest that you focus your posts on questions about how best to find professional care.

• Like 6

Can't eject a state from the union over anything.  The states are indivisible. Anything else would essentially flush the country down the toilet.  But obviously intentionally infecting someone with aids is horrible.  But those unfortunate enough to suffer from it and aware they have it would never intentionally spread it.  

I would never intentionally spread a cold, I can't imagine how anyone would knowingly spread something potentially fatal.  If it's ever happened, I'm sure it was an isolated incident regardless of what you read online.  I have a basic sense of faith in humanity.

And you support eugenics?  And want to kill people?  Who the hell are you to talk? About any kind of morality.  If anyone is evil, it's YOU. Only evil people support eugenics and want to kill people.   

Edited by DepressedDrunk

11 minutes ago, DepressedDrunk said:

And you support eugenics?  And want to kill people?  Who the hell are you to talk? About any kind of morality.  If anyone is evil, it's YOU. Only evil people support eugenics and want to kill people.   

DepressedDrunk, we encourage what we call "necroposting," the reviving of old threads, so that information remains consolidated and we don't repeat ourselves any more than necessary, but in this case you can rest easy: Nestor has been banned and this situation resolved.

Also, welcome to CB. If you have any trouble navigating the site, please feel free to PM me or one of the other mods.

Gearhead (admin)