CrazyBoards.org

Hi all, I recently got some hemp oil from a local vape store and applied it to my vape. It's 100% legal and contains no THC, the active ingredient from cannabis that gets you high. Since I started vaping it, I've had no anxiety attacks or intrusive thoughts in my head. I'm not endorsing hemp oil, but does anyone else have experience with CBD? Was it good or bad? I just started using it so I'll see how it goes. Did it go well for you? 

I've used CBD oil, but to be honest, it did zip. However, I belong to a cannabis for migraine group, and they told me I should try a few more before I give up. It doesn't get you high at all. The people in the group who found the right CBD oil like it, but some of them need a CBD/THC mix (usually just a small amount of THC). Others take a puff of marijuana with their oil. 

I'm not sure if hemp oil is the same as CBD oil.

I'm moving this to the meds forum.

I believe they are technically 2 different things. If it was something gotten at a vape shop it would be CBD oil.  I have tried it and have a bottle now but I hate the way it tastes and changes the flavor of the vape juice so I don't use it too much. I originally bought some after a friend found it had been helping them with their pain from colitis (he had also changed his diet as well). I have heard some people it helps a lot. A now former friend once said that I may have had more of an intolerance for it as sometimes I would feel sicker. However my health at that time was deteriorating.