CrazyBoards.org

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RisingRayne
      How am I supposed to feel when I'm labeled crazy or not normal? A confident told me I'm not normal. Naturally at first I felt defiant, nah that ain't me. But when it hits and you start to believe it, loneliness becomes reality. Invisble barriers start to form. A pinge of panic sets in. Obviously you can't share crazy with just anyone, it has to be another self-identified crazy person. And that same person that called you crazy gives you support then takes it away suddenly to see if your marriage will fail because you are crazy and your normal husband cant handle/help you. I dont know where I'm getting with this. I felt hurt. 

Anyone want/need to rant about being labeled insane? What is your story? 
    • By Sara909
      So I've been with my boyfriend on and off for almost 5 years. I want to love him I really do, I want to have a good relationship. But we don't even have sex. I'm 21 years old, almost 22. I still love with my mom and I suffer from depression. I'm worried I'll fall into a spiral of depression like I did the last time we broke up and I almost committed suicide. It would be so much easier if I had someone to talk to to tell me it would all be fine and i will find somebody else who makes me way more happy. Honestly I don't remember when my life was somewhat normal. I work 50,000 times harder then my boyfriend. I actually make decent money and I'm going places and being recognized for things I do. Where as my boyfriend hasn't worked in months, he just now got a job that pays him an average amount of money. For a man I think it's shit pay. My dad and all the men in my family basically except my mom side. Work super hard for their cash. My dads side is very traditional in that sense. So the fact that I'm dating a low life is very concerning. I have cheated and we broke up then got back together a few times. We have got in raging fights etc I've thrown things. Clearly very unhealthy. I used to be much happier. I wish I had friends. My only friend is my mom and him. It's very depressing. Right now I'm on a very low dose of escitalopram. Which helps a bit and my job definitely helps but I don't have a good support system at home. I miss having friends and a supportive boyfriend. I don't know how to help this situation. Or maybe I do and I just need some encouragement. Any advice? Anyone been through something similar? No judgment please. If I want judgment I'll go to Yahoo answers... lol thanks in advance 🤗😩 
      photo is from when we first started dating maybe less than I year in. 

• By Funindysfunctional
      hi everyone,  I'm Emily,  28 married 2 kids...  Still stuck in this bullshit disease.  Miserable most of the time. Definitely isolated and lonely,  I feel like I'm the only one struggling even though I'm not. 
      Diagnosed anorexic years ago,  got pregnant,  second time was a living hell for me!  Lots of purging ..  Back to restricting postpartum,  then crept to binge eating and bulimia,  now "ednos". Really wanna break purging.  Used to be almost everyday til I had a major health scare a month ago.  Now a couple times a week.  Wanna make it none but ya know,  much easier said then done.  
      Also bipolar and borderline,  def depression in there. And anxiety. lots of med experimentation.   "Fun" !! 
      Any who that's me!  Just looking for support and friendship,  somewhere I can go rant about all this shit I go through daily.  Sick of fighting alone
    • By chickenonaraft12
      It's been a bit since I posted. I got over the fact that I failed my online class by the same afternoon I posted last. It's only a 1 credit class, so if I was going to fail any class THAT is the class I want to fail. Ah well. At least I'll understand the material this time around.

I'm reading the book Insurgent by Veronica Roth, and it's kind of got me... I dunno. Depressed? But not like my "normal" depression. In the book, the protagonist and her boyfriend have a lot of trust issues and they start to grow pretty far apart. And it got me thinking about how I haven't been in a relationship for a while. I haven't had a truly intimate (non-sexual) relationship in a while, and I miss having that- having that someone who you can tell anything and everything to. I guess I just have gotten really lonely lately, both in the romantic and platonic worlds. I think it's partly because of my depression, but also because I'm pretty introverted and I'm not too comfortable going out and making new friends. But I really miss having that one friend (or partner) that you can confide anything in and not feel like you have to hold back anything. Like I feel an emptiness in my chest, and I don't like it. And it makes me sad.
    • By sleepy borderline
      The Clown

I am standing there/here/standing nowhere
      trapped behind a glass wall,
      never before have I been a mummer, somehow though, I am here today,
      unintentionally bamboozled into this--
      I used to use a game of melodramatic number-by-number skill, building, cajoling conflict into my story,
      My way into a playwright, the next Shakespeare,
      I used to be my own teacher-director, feeling exactly the words I laid down brick-by-brick.

But now I am without speech,
      deaf, dumb and blind, I only gesture to you. I plead with my eyes for others to understand
      why should I stand here instead of there? Why are you so far away? Scared of my natural state
      of being the beggar clown with the fake rope and fake mask.

I am numb, number than ever before on these drugs that permeate my disease,
      The chemicals that regulate my sleep cycle don't work anymore on their own
      your assistance in my street theater only perpetuates my love for you,
      and makes me recall long, sleepless nights before the big show , and during the after play
      when I huddled under the blankets in my warm winter robe, disregarding the notion that one day I would be back to being silent again
      and in a long line waiting, waiting...
      for food, shelter, and medication, the walking dead....