CrazyBoards.org

amskray

Funny Things to Buy or just look at

http://shop.adamjk.com/products

That's the link to an artist's shop. Adamjk. He has some funny pins like one that says "calm down/cheer up". And as everyone here knows, it's really helpful when someone tells you that!😉  Anyway, it made me laugh and maybe it will make someone here laugh,too.

i love all of these!!! that "i feel great" heart pin is adorable. thank you for sharing, i love pins and patches like these!

Those are great! Don’t have any sites to share, but thank you.

Another christmas present sorted.

il_570xN.1435701323_f6cc.jpg

I was in Barcelona a while back and I had to pick up a cagener, which I think is Spanish for shitter or something. Anyway I got a shitting Trump which sits proudly on my shelf scaring off Mexicans.

caganer-donald-trump.jpg

Edited by Fluent In Silence

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By San
      Thought everyone would get a kick out of this.. nerdcore. I couldn't find an official video, only live.. Obey the moderator!

• By Lms-Kaz
      Ok.. So, we all know there is no creative type of mind that compares to those of us fighting our way through the colossal lemons life often throws our way. 
      So here's our chance to collectively hone that gift and make some delicious lemonade to share for those who may need a laugh today.
      Jeff Foxworthy made his name with one simple line.. "You might be a redneck if.." 
      Let's modify that.
      You might be mentally ill if..
      Here are the only rules. Have fun. Be respectful. Enjoy.
      I will start with a couple to set the mood.
    • By Laptopdancer
      So I've got anxiety, PTSD, and bipolar disorder. My husband is one of the most anxious people I've ever met. 
      So today we decided to run some errands and we were going to take his car. I needed to grab something out of my truck. I locked the truck, then locked it again when I got in my husband's car. It makes a beep sound and the lights flash when I press lock on my key fob. My husband then asked if I was sure the truck was locked. I said yes...then I think so, and I hit lock on my keychain again. I heard the beep and said that it was definitely locked.  My husband throws the car in reverse and says,"But I didn't hear it lock and I also didn't see the lights flash." He stops and locks my truck one more time. 
      It's amazing we are able to get anywhere!
    • By The Right Honourable Jimmy
      Post away...

Post ur fav funny pics and memes
    • By prozacian75
      hi, well umm dunno really how to start this i'm 39 i have depression and suicidal tendencies,  I have recently been discharged from a 6 week stay in a hospital after another ( 3  tries all in) suicide attempt , so decided either someone or something is stopping my dying or i must be really  crap at suicide. Not sure if this is the time or place for gallows humour but  i tried to jump off a multi storey car park got one leg over the railing and had a panic attack so there i am stuck between a rock and hard place with on leg either side of  barrier and the police trying to both talk me out of ending it and then being brave enough to move so  i wasnt out on a ledge anymore.  
       I have suffered from sexual and physical abuse as a child  leading to  a downward spiral in to addictions with both drink an drugs and hear command   voices that tell me to self harm or mock me for being a loser , a coward and are generally abuse me and make me feel worthless. On a happier  note to end it as of January 1st  I have been sober and  clean for 2 months