CrazyBoards.org

LilyOfTheValley

I confess... I don't see the point of this board

I had some stuff I wanted to post.... but what is the point if people come on and criticize? We are confessing because we usually know it is irrational or wrong or weird or whatever. There are a ton of other boards on this site for that. I guess I'm not owed a place that is what I think it should be, but whatever. So my confession is, I think all these people should go be assholes on other boards and let people confess here without a bunch of holier than thous crapping all over us. 

Enjoy.

• Like 1

I think you are a little too sensitive. People are quite nice here and after all they are helping people with meds and other issues that come up in a person's life that has mental illness.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, notloki said:

I think you are a little too sensitive. People are quite nice here and after all they are helping people with meds and other issues that come up in a person's life that has mental illness.

I meant this confession board specifically... the rest of the boards I think the honesty and real feedback is great.

• Like 1

Thanks for clarifying, I must say I don't frequent that specific board.

We have set up the confessional such that users can request to have the post locked after making it if they want to make absolutely sure there's no commenting on a post.

Another option is to tell people what kind of responses you're looking for. That will tend to increase the likelihood of getting more of what you're looking for, and also gives mods more discretion to step in and knock heads if needed. Otherwise, we tend to be a pretty hands off place that's a refuge from people who are likely to get kicked off other MH support sites.

• Like 2