CrazyBoards.org

Reading through some posts I see that there was a chat room or is one. I use my phone to come on CB, is there a chat room on mobile? I would benefit greatly with a chat room.

it used to be, but isn't currently up and running.  I think there are plans for it to resurface, but I don't know the timing.

Posted (edited)

Ok. I would like it to work with my mobile device as well. Have you considered creating an app that would let you chat and do status updates? It would be a light weight app if that was all it did.

I will wait until it is back on. I would like to be here chatting because I know what we are all here for. Other chats are filled with all sorts of people who do not understand what I am going through. Plus, all they want to do us hook up. I just want to talk.

Edited by Igobihim
Had more to say

We are going to bring chat back at some point, but an app is unlikely since we will likely be using third-party software for chat.

I was put on lithium a few weeks ago. I spent over $1,000 on a new iPad Pro and pencil 2 days later and lied to my parents that it was hardly any more money than my old iPad, which I gave to my mom, lying to her and telling her I lost my iPad and used insurance and was due for an upgrade, which wasn’t much more (the way I was able to pay for the iPad Pro outright was because I got really sick so I had to sell my house and go back and live with my parents because I was fainting from dehydration from gastroparesis). I’ve spent $6000 of the money I put in savings from it so far and am hoping I can get a handle on the high I get from spending lots of money. My credit card bills are crazy and I still spend. 

Right now I feel good and kind of okay. I haven’t gotten a high from sex or spending (I quit drinking a while back). He’s lowered my lamictal attempting to get me off but I’m kind of scared because it feels so good and in control (even though it’s only been a few weeks) with my meds like this now that the lithium has gotten in and I have that and the lowered lamictal dose. I’m scared if anything changes, I’ll start acting like I was again. I go to my therapist Wednesday and plan to talk to her about this but sometimes it’s easier to talk to people who have been there. 

thanks for listening. Hope that wasn’t TMI.