CrazyBoards.org

What if I told you I don't believe Jesus is the Christ?.

NOW HOLD ON AND STAY WITH ME I SAID THAT FOR A REASON.

God gave you a conscience. To do right or to do evil. 

Why I said that is because clearly you can sense thru your conscience that something I said was not right. 

That calibrated conscience that is inline with the Holy Spirit would of told you something isn't right. 

If you go to school and you sense something isn't right you feel a little bell go off on your soul. 

One of the clearest indicaters to see is that God gave you a bell to ring when things aren't right. 

Your conscience can become broken. Calling evil good and good evil. 

That's what sin does to the heart. It breaks the Ten commandments tablet over your heart. It can be seared as with a hot iron. 

For me to say with all who know me here that I don't believe in Jesus should of dinged your conscience the Holy Spirit that something isn't right. 

We knew before we even thought that murder was wrong that is was wrong. Who in the world put that there if your are an atheist and don't believe any of the simple truths that there is a God of Moral Laws. 

Please consider that you have been given this life, what makes you think you wouldn't have another. 

To clear up confusion only the wise will be able to discern what I was trying to say. 

Jesus is the Son of God. 

I was showing you the simple proof that there is a God.

Im not preaching. It’s theology!!

Jesus is my strength, my stronghold, my friend, my savior. He has taken what satan meant for harm and worked it out for my good. Every bad circumstance or situation worked out for my good. I am a better person because of Him. You may or may not believe in Him, but I do, and it's important to me, however, I accept people for who they are and where they're at in the journey of life. All lives matter. <3

• Like 1

I wasn’t saying I don’t believe. I was testing y’alls. conscience!!!

Edited by sonicwhite
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, sonicwhite said:

Who put your conscience there if there isn’t a Supreme Being with Moral Laws?

Sonic, I could answer you, but these forums are not really a place for heated debate, and I don't want to damage your faith. I'm happy that you find solace in your religion and that it gets you through the day. I am agnostic and that gets me through my day. Different strokes for different folks. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VeganJesus
      I've been thru a lot, I have the truth in life, been mostly vegan 10yrs, sober, never took meds, wuz severely messed-up in every way, always had a rlly bad life, god saved me, now I'm jus h e r e 
    • By Retromancer
      Perhaps in the very moments that we experience a choice, our minds are rewriting history, fooling us into thinking that this choice—that was actually completed after its consequences were subconsciously perceived—was a choice that we had made all along.

What Neuroscience Says about Free Will

• By baruch60610
      If you pray hard enough, you can make water run uphill.  That's what science fiction author Robert A. Heinlein said.
      "If you pray hard enough, you can make water run uphill"
      "How had do you have to pray?"
      "Why, hard enough to make water run uphill."
      I can't tell you how often I've heard people say things like that - if only I prayed hard enough, had strong enough faith, tried hard enough, worked hard enough... then the illness would be healed.  And I'd live happily ever after.  And maybe get a unicorn for Christmas...
      The gimmick is that no matter how hard I tried, if I didn't get better, I didn't try hard enough.  It's my fault.
      How convenient for the healers.
    • By georgethebeast
      i am addicted to hypnosis and feel like having supernatural powers.
    • By The Right Honourable Jimmy
      I read Paradise Lost and it created an interesting theory that I've been thinking about a lot. So if you believe in god/gods you perceive him/her/it/them as omnipotent, omniscient and...omnibenevolent but a lot of people would argue that God is not the nicest creator. Why would god create a game such as life, why would God create a world full of pain, suffering and sadness. A world where we are ill and struggle through mental illness.

Depression
      Anxiaty
      Schizophrenia
      Bipolar
      ADHD
      Personality Disorders
      Learning Disabilities
      Psychopathy...

Why would he create human beings that are 100% prone to live a life that is not perfect. Why would he create a world that is slowly dying, yes slowly dying. Because he is not omnibenevolent. If you believe in Christianity, he created us in his image. So does that mean we can't be omnibenevolent....no we can.
      As Milton said....'Ages of hopeless end, this would be worse. War therefore, open or concealed, alike.' does this mean life is a game and we are slowly dying and we are going to be the reason of our self-destruction. Humanity is killing it self. God is just like Hitler and Stalin and Saddam Hussain, God is a malignant narcissist, that's what I think anyway. But he gave us free will...we shall be our own gods, humans shall be omnipotent, omniscient and we shall be something that God can't be...omnibenevolent. 

"disthrone the king of heav'n" Milton. We shall be our own Gods and maybe the world would be a better place. If we choose to be nice to each other, avoid violence against others maybe we can save the world from this metaphorical but just a bit literal Armageddon. Because all I hear is deaths on the news, that is all I hear and it frustrates me.

What do you think of Dystheism?