CrazyBoards.org

Has any one had a diath piercing to help with their headaches and migraines? 

• Confused 1

I had my gooch pierced and I haven't been afraid of Belgians since. Which isn't a particularly useful thing to say unless anyone else has an irrational fear of Belgian people.

What is a death piercing?

Daith. Its an ear piercing on one of the cartilage folds. Its on an acupuncture point. Same people say it helps headaches.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Raspberry said:

Daith. Its an ear piercing on one of the cartilage folds. Its on an acupuncture point. Same people say it helps headaches.

Oh, I thought it meant being run through with a sword or something like that.

I have one (from many years ago and it's still in). I rarely get headaches, both before and after the piercing. I still get the occasional minor headache (resolves if I take 2 aleve), just as I always have.

• Like 1

I got that piercing in...1996. I get migraines.

3 hours ago, Gearhead said:

I got that piercing in...1996. I get migraines.

Nooo. I think I need to stop looking for magical, instant cures. I do like the piercing though. Maybe I'll just get one because its pretty, and you know the magical instant cure might happen. 

On 9/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

I had my gooch pierced and I haven't been afraid of Belgians since. Which isn't a particularly useful thing to say unless anyone else has an irrational fear of Belgian people.

I have no problem with Belgians, but I feel a constant need to check the crawlspace under the house for Estonians. Curiosity compels me to ask: How is getting a guiche piercing related to Belgium?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I have no problem with Belgians, but I feel a constant need to check the crawlspace under the house for Estonians. Curiosity compels me to ask: How is getting a guiche piercing related to Belgium?

Well if I ever meet a Belgian then I just pull down my pants, lift up my organs of reproduction and show them my piercing. They tend to run away saying things in Belgian (the Devil's tongue!) that I can't understand. As a nation they seem to be oddly afraid of someone holding their genitals and pointing to a ring betwixt their balls and their anus. They aren't like us.

Sooo, any Belgians here? I'm only joking you know. I don't know if Belgians have a sense of humour but it's sometimes where you make a ridiculous argument and take it to such an extreme that nobody can possibly take it seriously. I don't know if Belgians are sophisticated enough to understand that I'm not trying to offend them.

27 minutes ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Well if I ever meet a Belgian then I just pull down my pants, lift up my organs of reproduction and show them my piercing. They tend to run away saying things in Belgian (the Devil's tongue!) that I can't understand. As a nation they seem to be oddly afraid of someone holding their genitals and pointing to a ring betwixt their balls and their anus. They aren't like us.

Sweetie...have you been reading Douglas Adams again?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gearhead said:

Sweetie...have you been reading Douglas Adams again?

Can't remember what Douglas Adams said about Belgians but according to the Hitchhiker wiki 'Belgium' is the rudest word in the universe. And "In the US version of the third novel, Life, the Universe and Everything, the word is used to replace the word "fuck" which was in the British publication."

5 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

Well if I ever meet a Belgian then I just pull down my pants, lift up my organs of reproduction and show them my piercing. They tend to run away saying things in Belgian (the Devil's tongue!) that I can't understand.

Fortunately, I understand you very well, as we speak English, universally understood to be God's chosen language, and the language of the angels. And the Queen. Mustn't forget the Queen. But don't go showing your guiche to the Queen. 'Tisn't done.

5 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

As a nation they seem to be oddly afraid of someone holding their genitals and pointing to a ring betwixt their balls and their anus. They aren't like us.

They'd probably consider the sight of my ampallang an act of war.

• Haha 2

Gentlemen, could y’all just keep it in your pants? It would be better not to provoke an international incident if at all possible.

• Haha 2