CrazyBoards.org

Britton777

Have tried EVERYTHING! Any thoughts on Thorazine or chloral hydrate? Looking for suggestions

10 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

I wouldn't give up on the Thorazine yet that's still a super low dose 

Really? Ok. I think I’ll skip it tonight in case it makes me out of it for my appointment tomorrow. But maybe I’ll try 3 pills tomorrow night. The prescription is written for 1-3 pills at bedtime. 

2 minutes ago, Britton777 said:

Really? Ok. I think I’ll skip it tonight in case it makes me out of it for my appointment tomorrow. But maybe I’ll try 3 pills tomorrow night. The prescription is written for 1-3 pills at bedtime. 

Just so u know (NOT SAYING THIS WOULD NECESSARILY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU) I was once on 100mg and then another 100mg 2 hr later if I was still up 

46 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Just so u know (NOT SAYING THIS WOULD NECESSARILY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU) I was once on 100mg and then another 100mg 2 hr later if I was still up 

Oh wow! So it’s possible more, or even much more would work? I just get so scared. I thought the same with Seroquel as back in the day, when my body responded “normally” to things, 25 mg knocked me on my ass. In  2015 I tried going up and up on Seroquel up to 500 mg and the more anxious I got, constant panic attacks, zero sleep, constant  restlessness, instusive images bad thoughts. Despite all of this, The inpatient hospital kept me on this for 30 days. I completely went nuts. So I get scared about taking more of something that doesn’t help at low doses. I have some serious PTSD from bad medication experiences over the past 4 years :( 

NEVER GO INPATIENT AT THE LINDNER PLACE OF HOPE IN CINCINNATI OHIO. 

@Iceberg, can you tell me about your sleep issues? 

Edited by Britton777