CrazyBoards.org

The site announcement system doesn't seem to be working so I'll put this here for now.

Hey all.  

I have a lot going on in my right now and let this slip my mind until too late.  The date to pay for another year of hosting snuck up on me and I had to pay the $800+ cost out of pocket.  I didn't really have the cash to do that so donations would be a big help.

I'm finally back on meds after being off for over two years.  Over the next weeks in months I plan on doing a lot of work around here to see what I can do to get this place working right again.  Adding some form of chat back is fairly high on the list of priorities.  

There is a paypal donation in the sidebar of the desktop site.  I can't figure out how to add one to the body of this message right now because paypal changed everything and my Adderall is wearing off.  PM me if you want to mail me a check instead.  

Thanks!  Joe/VE

• Like 2

I will set up a go fund me once I figure out how to reset my password.  

I have no idea why my text above has a blue background.  

• Like 1

Hey all.

I didn't mean to get this started and abandon it.  I am in the middle of changing ISPs and it's working out to be more complicated than it should be.  I have no internet other than my phone until the 23rd and I suck at typing on a phone.

So far we've gotten nearly $300 in donations and I need $500 more just to break even.

Thanks all.

• Like 1

BUMP! 

Just donated what I could afford! Hope it helps!

Everyone pitch in whatever you can afford to this wonderful place!

Edited by DammitJanet