CrazyBoards.org

CrazyRedhead

Mid-Term elections---Please VOTE tomorrow..!!

1 minute ago, DammitJanet said:

That’s just it! These so called xians did! They voted for everything they’re sposed to abhor!

It never ceases to amaze me that the lower income rural folks, many of whom receive government  assistance, continue to vote for Republicans......They continue to vote against their own interests......:cussing:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

It never ceases to amaze me that the lower income rural folks, many of whom receive government  assistance, continue to vote for Republicans......They continue to vote against their own interests......:cussing:

Exactly! And they surely won’t benefit from these crappy tax schemes that the poor actually pay for!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Have you ever noticed that when a reporter asks Trump a question he feels uncomfortable about, he just deflects into a long rambling rant that has nothing to do with the question?..............**SIGH**

1 hour ago, CrazyRedhead said:

•  

Not sure why I got a confused rating on these 2 posts--I thought they were pretty understandable

Edited by CrazyRedhead

54 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Exactly! This has been an issue for me for some time. I don't understand how people can vote against their own interests. The ultimate oxymoron is the person on welfare or food stamps voting Republican. It just boggles the mind.

Same thing with working class people and rural farmers. These Republicans never do a thing for the working class except increase their tax burden to give tax breaks to the wealthy.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jt07 said:

Exactly! This has been an issue for me for some time. I don't understand how people can vote against their own interests. The ultimate oxymoron is the person on welfare or food stamps voting Republican. It just boggles the mind.

Same thing with working class people and rural farmers. These Republicans never do a thing for the working class except increase their tax burden to give tax breaks to the wealthy.

Everything Thomas Frank has written since this has gone steadily downhill but it does a pretty good job of explaining how all this came to pass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What's_the_Matter_with_Kansas%3F

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My son just headed out to DC today, there are already protests planned today over mueller being in jeopardy. The dominoes sure fell quickly. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rabbit37 said:

The dominoes sure fell quickly. 

Yep........Here we go again......**SIGH**.........Tell your son to stay safe....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rabbit37 said:

My son just headed out to DC today, there are already protests planned today over mueller being in jeopardy. The dominoes sure fell quickly. 

They’re actually planned nationwide. Like over 800 or so planned. Dammit I wish I could go, as downtown Nashville is only a mile down the street...but the amount of Xanax I’d have to take to cope would have me sleeping in that five minute taxi ride. Heh. Way too many people. 

7 hours ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Not sure why I got a confused rating on these 2 posts--I thought they were pretty understandable

I didn’t do the first, I did do the confused one for the second, cause I related to the confusion about the idiots voting against their own interest. I was confused with them, not you. 😆 sorry for the confusion!