CrazyBoards.org

water

whatever the weather

I love to look at snow and walk in it but HATE driving in it as we are not equipped in this country to deal with wintery conditions and the back roads which I mostly travel on to get to college are never cleared and I end up freaking out while trying to drive or else just stay at home. OK, Rant about winter weather over.........

Its the same where I am. Whenever there is any snow everything just grinds to a halt. Not fun when going out is one of my coping strategies.

It is POURING outside. Just buckets and buckets of rain. I have no idea where it will all go. I know snow is a pain but I would prefer the snow to the depressing rain. It is raining so hard there must be some water leaking somewhere in my house.

Guest Vapourware

It was also raining a few days back - nature put on a spectacular light show and it was like we were thrown straight back into the middle of winter.

It's back to sunny and warm now.

I won't say it's windy, but I've just seen a hen lay the same egg three times...

No, not as bad here, today, as Scotland is having it. But you wouldn't want to be outside unless you were into horizontal heavy rain.

A former time: Sennen Cove, with the lifeboat station in the foreground.

WaveAPEX1103_800x515.jpg

wow, that is an incredible picture. I want to go to Scotland so much.

our rain has finally stopped and my head is exploding with pain. the change in pressure just ignites my migraines.

so now it seems that wummer is over and we are into winter. though I have no more faith in the weather. it will probably go back up into the 60's F. sometimes again in december for all I know.

Ah, Sennen Cove is in Cornwall, England, (near Land's Land.)

Cornwall too, on a better day: the beach at Bedruthan steps. Those little dots at the edge of the sea are people.

Bedruthan2_opt.jpg

The projected high temperature here today is 12 degrees Fahrenheit, but it's cloudless and sunny and blue so no one cares. None of us have seen the sun in a week, and people's tempers were getting frayed.

Of course, it will be totally dark by 4:30 p.m.

First snow has arrived here. Wet, and it didn't stay, but it definitely wasn't rain, which we've had for the past ten days and is forecast for the next week (when it isn't supposed to be chucking something else down), and it wasn't hail, which is what is coming down just at the moment.

I won't say it is bad, but reports are coming in of exotic animals forming up in a column of twos.

Blue sky, sunshine and crispy cold here in the Northeast UsOFa.

our exotic animals might be lining up but they are currently occupying Petco.

Blue sky, sunshine, but very cold and windy in my part of the world (North East of Republic of Ireland). There was sleet falling earlier and wintery showers are forecast tonight. it is currently 3 degrees celsius

A new one this morning: near-horizontal hail.

I have a hypothesis. Due to a budgeting error the sky is overstocked with weather, and it's all got to be used up before the end of the year.

A new one this morning: near-horizontal hail.

I have a hypothesis. Due to a budgeting error the sky is overstocked with weather, and it's all got to be used up before the end of the year.

That is a weather theory I can fully understand!

it is amazingly windy today. still warm for december, especially during the day. I am going for a walk, flying tree limbs not withstanding.

Very mild and wet here in Ireland, about 10 C during the day.

At the moment it is 5 C. A bit different from last year when it was -10 C and snowy instead!!