CrazyBoards.org

Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

I had painful cracked heels that made it really painful to walk and I was stuck in a 3rd world country with no vaseline and what fixed it for me was taking a sharp pocketknife and actually shaving down the skin layer by layer all the way down until you reach the point where you're at fresh pink skin and blood starts to seep out through the little capillaries. Problem was completely solved and never came back again, that was 20 years ago. Seems I had just grown thick calluses of dead skin that became dried out. If you try this, be hygenic, pare the skin down slowly because this process will take some time, you'll probably cut yourself a few times, and that won't be a big deal, it won't bleed much, just keep it clean, this is not a painful procedure at all, good luck. Also found that removing the dead skin eliminated foot odor. Oh, forgot to say, when you do this, you're holding the knife PERPENDICULAR to your skin, using a scraping/shaving motion.

Edited by y58

The people that spend £1000 or more on dresses at John Lewis. I hate packing your warehouse orders. I hate you so much. If I see you in the street I feel like I could rip your face off, and I'm not an angry violent person... I'm pretty placid, but YOU. You're spending £200 on a 3 month old baby, on clothes that it will GROW OUT OF in 3 GODDAMN MONTHS.

And I can't even afford to eat after I've paid my bills.

Dear Sinus Pressure,

Kindly feck off.

Regards,

Wooster

Mmmm, Cheetos. I wish Starbursts had never started selling a "Favorite Reds" version, I hardly used to eat them at all. I swear I must eat 5lbs a week of them.

Dear body,

You wake me up at 9:42 on the second day of training making me late (how did you oversleep TWO alarms?), and that my roomate alwaus talkes up the entire kitchen.

my tummie hurts an i know its becuz i ate somethin not good. again. :(

she will be mad.

I really need this nauseousness to go away without another zofran.  I can hardly stand this.

For a major university, this school is ridiculously disorganized and inept. I suggest all staff be fired and replaced by 9 year olds, as I'm confident they would do a much better job at running this place.

I have cramps, and I don't want them. Maybe if I put them on eBay? There's someone to buy everything...

Also, my husband says it's not appropriate, but what I'd really like for dinner is raw steak and chocolate ice cream. Why can't I have steak and ice cream? It's not like I keep kosher.

Pure exhaustion really sucks.  I'd like to be able to get through a day without having to rest/nap so much or else I pay for it at the end of the day.

Taking the human race as a species, I would like to complain about the human brain.  It should be bigger or smaller.

Either way there would be fewer  stupid  ideas  flooding the world.

Chris.

My favourite kind of pasta sauce got discontinued, not cool.

Also I have a ridiculous case of butterflies about a job interview tomorrow, GET IT TOGETHER BODY, not helping at all. I don't even want the job, but I can't complain about lack of prospects if I don't go.

Utility work outside our apartment EVERY Saturday and Sunday for the last 8 weeks.

Ugh.