CrazyBoards.org

Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

6 hours ago, nervousbat said:

The PMS has started. I know because I feel even more like a mess and yesterday was a fucking nightmare. Had a panic attack because the neighbour's son was being a bit loud. All the bad feelings overall have intensified, but I think my least favourite symptom is the insomnia that lasts for almost two weeks. I already have insomnia but now it is worse and there is no chance for a good night's sleep. I get this overwhelming restlessness in my whole body, and the negative thoughts are unrelenting. When I do sleep, I have these insane rage nightmares where I wake up yelling. The worst. I'm afraid the physical stress of this will send me into an early menopause. 

Have you brought this up with your pdoc and/or OB/GYN?  I would highly suggest you do.

OKAY here's my complaint.  

Let me preface it by saying I love crazyboards and everybody here.  You're all very nice, intelligent, lovely folk.  Maybe the problem is that there's not enough active members here.  

My main issue is that my need for attention online, especially on this site, has gotten a wee bit out of control as evidenced by me getting all wound up just because nobody has responded to my latest journal entry.  :-(  Wahhhhhh!  I feel like the world revolves around this issue.  The longer that i wait for a reply the worse it gets but I've been here before.  I usually (finally) get over it and everything is okay no matter what.  

Why must you do this to me BRAIN?

It doesn't help that its late, i can't sleep, and I'm Hungry.  

My landlord used to be great getting back to me and responding to problems, but for whatever reason he has recently become a total prick in regards to getting back to me ... he doesn't answer my pages, rarely answers email.

I feel like my stomach is full of glass shards. Eating temporarily dulls the pain and then subsequently increases it. I can't win. I either eat all the time or never. I want to throw up so badly right now. It hurts so much.

19 hours ago, Anodyne Oblivion said:

I feel like my stomach is full of glass shards. Eating temporarily dulls the pain and then subsequently increases it. I can't win. I either eat all the time or never. I want to throw up so badly right now. It hurts so much.

Have you seen a GI DR?  I'm not saying this is what it is ... but when I felt like how you describe, I had an ulcer.  NOT saying that is it, just recommending that you might want to see a GI DR.  I've felt like you described and it totally sucks and is very painful.

Minor self-annoyance:

I wasted some money, time, and, but it was only about $12 and maybe 50 minutes in three sessions, so it's not that big a deal. I got my nostril pierced. My grandma has always been disturbed by piercings. I decided that I would wait a couple months to visit her, and then get a retainer. I did that, and she didn't notice. Cool beans. 

I'm going to be seeing her again this weekend, so I went to grab my retainer to take to the shop for changing (I can't figure out how to get the damn screws in and out). Couldn't find it, so I bought a new one. This one had a tiny jewel that I thought would be not-so-noticeable. It is actually more noticeable than my larger opal was. That was $6 gone-ish (hey, I've still got a cute screw). 

So, I called my grandma to see if they still disturbed her and how much. I figured I'd eat the cost and buy another retainer if need be. Turns out she's really only disturbed by multiple lip piercings, eyebrow piercings, and large gauges. So, I could have worn my original jewelry this entire time. Would've saved me some pain, too (five months later, and it still hurts to remove/replace the jewelry). C'est la vie!