CrazyBoards.org
Parapluie

Anyone on the schizophrenia spectrum want to share?

13 hours ago, aura said:

Pdoc thinks I might have TD. So scared. 

Oh aura. I am so sorry. Can I ask what is going on? Like are you having mouth movements or is it something else? I don’t blame you for being scared. Is the clozapine causing this? Try to distract and do the best you can while your pdoc figures out a game plan. They do have meds out there now that treat TD. I don’t know what they are called but if you google them you’ll easily find them. Thinking of you for sure. 

8 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Oh aura. I am so sorry. Can I ask what is going on? Like are you having mouth movements or is it something else? I don’t blame you for being scared. Is the clozapine causing this? Try to distract and do the best you can while your pdoc figures out a game plan. They do have meds out there now that treat TD. I don’t know what they are called but if you google them you’ll easily find them. Thinking of you for sure. 

I have difficulty swallowing and muscle twitches on my chin and face. I won't see pdoc for another two weeks though! Why is this happening.

To make things even more fun, I woke up hypomanic today. BRAIN CHEMISTRY WHYWHYWHY

1 hour ago, aura said:

I have difficulty swallowing and muscle twitches on my chin and face. I won't see pdoc for another two weeks though! Why is this happening.

To make things even more fun, I woke up hypomanic today. BRAIN CHEMISTRY WHYWHYWHY

Do you have thyroid issues? Sorry I can't recall. But I have trouble swallowing due to excess tissue and hashimotos thyroid disease. It might be worth it to look into checking your TSH and other thyroid tests or possibly an ultrasounds if warranted. My endocrinologist is worth his weight in gold. 

I hope you find a solution soon. 

On 2/13/2019 at 5:13 PM, Wonderful.Cheese said:

Do you have thyroid issues? Sorry I can't recall. But I have trouble swallowing due to excess tissue and hashimotos thyroid disease. It might be worth it to look into checking your TSH and other thyroid tests or possibly an ultrasounds if warranted. My endocrinologist is worth his weight in gold. 

I hope you find a solution soon. 

That's interesting... I'll definitely ask when I meet pdoc next. Thanks Cheese!

15 hours ago, aura said:

That's interesting... I'll definitely ask when I meet pdoc next. Thanks Cheese!

Happy to help! It’s worth looking into at least, IMO. 

I dabbled in the drugs again, but then the opportunities to continue on ceased.

I don't experience many psychotic symptoms anymore, except for negative symptoms.

Stress is really eating at me, I am afraid I will be diving downward into the hole of depression. I'm not depressed yet.

My hoarding has gotten out of control and thus they are cleaning out my apartment, especially because cockroaches took over.

I feel like I am suffocating, and I know people pretend to care.