Software Update Finished Read more... ×
CrazyBoards.org

Jesus says he will leave the 99 sheep in search for the black one and when he finds it he’s more overjoyed than the ninety nine note needing repentance. 

Billy Graham gave 99 years of his life to be dedicated to convicting those who are under judgment to come to salvation. 

He left ninety nine years in search for the Only True Savior.

My coworker mentioned to me "did you see all the people lining up along the roads to see Billy Graham's procession? They didn't even know him - I just don't understand". I told her that, in this world, in this day and time we are living in, having Billy Graham pass away in some way might represent the last bit of humanity left in this world is now gone. I tried to think of who we as a nation would elevate into that position - I could only come up with Joyce Meyer or Joel Osteen. Not even close. That part was even sadder. We really don't have anyone else to look up to in that regard. Sad. 

• Sad 1

You have Gods Word. The Ultimate Authority.

I don't understand mourning the loss of somebody like him. IMHO, he was needing of repentance more than a lot of other people. He was hateful towards people who weren't like him. 

I'm not saying I'm glad he's dead, and I know the cycle will continue because of the mindless drivel he spewed in the "name of the Lord", but I am glad that he no longer has that influence. 

• Like 2

Ya I kinda understand where you’re coming from. I realized this in inpatient. He had a wealth of power and used his ministry to try to show ppl what he was going thru. 

I battle a psychotic disorder and influences like that really triggered me.

He wasn’t a saint. But somethings stand out with him and at least it was a good work and not a Hitler.