Software Update Finished, feedback welcome Read more... ×
CrazyBoards.org

My gdoc gave me samples of this to take.  I just wondered if it has worked for anyone?  My next step if this fails is probably getting shots. 

Apologies. Don't know what I was on about there. Often the only way I can gain enough self confidence to talk to people is by getting good and drunk. So occasionally I come across things I've posted any wonder what the hell I was talking about, as of course other people must too. I'm a nice drunk though, and that was just a poor and misguided attempt at humour.

On 8/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

Apologies. Don't know what I was on about there. Often the only way I can gain enough self confidence to talk to people is by getting good and drunk. So occasionally I come across things I've posted any wonder what the hell I was talking about, as of course other people must too. I'm a nice drunk though, and that was just a poor and misguided attempt at humour.

No apologies needed.  I just didn't check the post since I didn't get a response.  Oral from a gypsy woman might be what cures all that ails me.  I know it couldn't hurt.  Well maybe if she had sharp teeth.  I've said too much already. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1