CrazyBoards.org

Hey everybody! I'm Martina. I'm 32 years old and live in the U.S. I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder with mixed episodes, Borderline Personality Disorder, an unspecified eating disorder(Basically I either eat a ton, or don't eat much but for the most part, its the latter) and PTSD. 

I love music, dancing, karaoke, writing, playing piano and violin, and just chillin. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BrianOCD said:

Welcome to boards SweetMartini =)

Lol. It's Martina! But that's what I saw at first. Mmmm. A sweet Martini (Which might make me sound a bit creepy but don't worry! It's just that I have a burgeoning drinking problem!). But me mistaking someone for a cocktail is no way to welcome someone. You're very welcome here Martina and I hope that you're shaken and not stirred. OK I think that I've killed that joke to death already. Glad you're here Martina, and you'll find many people here with the same problems that you're going through. I can't sing for shit but I'm curious what tune you like to sing at the karaoke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, SweetMartina. Welcome to CB.

Sounds like a festive barn dance in your head. You’re in good company here. Please do contact me if you have any difficulties navigating the site. 

Gearhead (admin)

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:45 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

Lol. It's Martina! But that's what I saw at first. Mmmm. A sweet Martini (Which might make me sound a bit creepy but don't worry! It's just that I have a burgeoning drinking problem!). But me mistaking someone for a cocktail is no way to welcome someone. You're very welcome here Martina and I hope that you're shaken and not stirred. OK I think that I've killed that joke to death already. Glad you're here Martina, and you'll find many people here with the same problems that you're going through. I can't sing for shit but I'm curious what tune you like to sing at the karaoke.

hahaha! It is martina, but Ironically my senior year of high school, I went by Martini as a nickname. So I take no offense to that. Thank you so much for welcoming me! I prefer shaken over stirred myself. lol. I can't really sing to save my life anymore(thanks to Cigarettes and other drugs I used to take over the years(I've been clean off of Coke, crack and meth for over 2 years. Don't need it, don't want it, don't miss it.)  Alcohol, I used to really love a little too much in my twenties. Now, I can take it or leave it. Funny how that works. But with the karaoke, its more drunk karaoke and liquid courage but I love to sing "I try" by Macy Gray. I'm more of a musician than a singer. Oh gosh, I'm rambling now... my apologies. Thank you for the welcome!

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:08 PM, Blahblah said:

Welcome! Always great to have new people on here to chat :-)

Thank you!!

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, Gearhead said:

Hi, SweetMartina. Welcome to CB.

Sounds like a festive barn dance in your head. You’re in good company here. Please do contact me if you have any difficulties navigating the site. 

Gearhead (admin)

Very much a dance. whether its a waltz or a polka or twerking, its some kind of dance in my head. LOL Thank you!

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, BrianOCD said:

Welcome to boards SweetMartini =)

Thank you! 

Edited by sweetmartina86
  • Like 1

On 25/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, sweetmartina86 said:

But with the karaoke, its more drunk karaoke and liquid courage but I love to sing "I try" by Macy Gray. I'm more of a musician than a singer.

Tricky one to pull off. Macy Gray has a very distinctive voice, which is probably difficult to immitate. A good voice though, and a good tune. Karaoke is probably less fun when the person can sing well.