CrazyBoards.org
Michelle75

Vyvanse 70mg and quetiapine 150 mg taking together

Recently started taking Quetiapine 150 mg with vyvanse 70 mg. Do these two meds work together well? I am on them mostly for ADHD, intrusive thoughts and anxiety. 

1 minute ago, Michelle75 said:

Recently started taking Quetiapine 150 mg with vyvanse 70 mg. Do these two meds work together well? I am on them mostly for ADHD, intrusive thoughts and anxiety. 

they are for two totally different things but i find them both effective. i take them both

1 hour ago, Michelle75 said:

Are they helping? 

You shouldnt take them together. The Vyvanse is for the day and seerouel for nighttime. I think the combo works well btw

I take 70mg Vyvanse in the morning and 200-250mg quetiapine/Seroquel at night. Primarily for ADHD and sleep, respectively (even without Vyvanse, I struggle to sleep sans medication). I haven't had issues with any kind of interaction.

You should not have any problems. It is a common to use Seroquel low dose for sleep. Insomnia is common among those with ADHD and psychiatric problems in general.