CrazyBoards.org

I’m not feeling good today. I just had an anxiety attack and had to call a friend to calm me down. I took my daily klonopin late today- not sure if that has anything to do with it. I though the seroquel was supposed to help with anxiety? It’s going on almost three weeks now. I feel like it helped the first week and now it’s not. It helps me sleep for sure, but it’s not helping on the intrusive thought. Why am I so up and down with anxiety. I take effexor and klonopin daily as well. In the back of my mind I’m worried about the rare side effects of seroquel (diabetes ) and high cholesterol which I already have . I’m sad and frustrated. Do I go up on dosage or try something else? I just want to feel numb 

On 1/31/2019 at 1:27 PM, Ethansmom said:

I’m sad and frustrated. Do I go up on dosage or try something else? I just want to feel numb 

I think it would be a good idea to talk with your pdoc about what you've been experiencing.....Pdoc could best advise on other medications to try.....There are still options for you.

Edited by CrazyRedhead

@crazyredhead  I just talked with her and she wants me to stick out the seroquel for another week!  I can't believe she said that. On the flip side i felt much better after i took a second klonopin.

4 hours ago, Ethansmom said:

@crazyredhead  I just talked with her and she wants me to stick out the seroquel for another week!  I can't believe she said that. On the flip side i felt much better after i took a second klonopin.

If it has just been 3 weeks, that is not long enough and you can see your doc about adjusting the dose.

I'm at 4 weeks now and having more anxiety attacks than before. Sometimes i feel great, other times i wake up feeling shaky and panicking. What's going on? Would a higher dose of Seroquel work?