I'm a 30 year old trans woman. First came to this site in 2012 and disappeared until 2016.
Diagnosed with depression, PTSD, anxiety and anorexic. I probably don't qualify for anorexia anymore. Probably just EDNOS.
Here are my meds.. I'm just going to copy paste it from my doctor.
- Instructions: Take 0.5 tablets (25 mg) by mouth at bedtime
Prazosin 2 mg tablets
- Instructions: Take 4mg in the morning and take 6mg at night
- Instructions: Take 2 capsules (120 mg) by mouth daily
- Instructions: Take 1 tablet (100 mg) by mouth 2 times daily
- Instructions: Take 20 mg by mouth daily
Estradiol 2 mg
- Instructions: Take 3 tablets (6 mg) by mouth daily
sumatriptan 100 mg
- Instructions: Take 1 tablet (100 mg) by mouth at onset of headache for migraine may repeat in 2 hours if needed: max 2/day; average number of headaches monthly 5
I also have more than a few bottles of older meds. I have a history of stockpiling or double dipping. I'm not doing that so much anymore. I quite like my prescription of Hydroxyzine. I've been struggling with using it quite a bit. Maybe a handful or two to get me through a day. It's not physically addictive but I've slept for more than 4 or 5 days on that. I guess it's not particularly a healthy thing to do.
Feel free to message me. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this site. I like it more than facebook and I find it just as befuddling.