CrazyBoards.org

Imipramine start up effects.

I started imipramine 25mg on Wednesday taking in the morning. I’ve been ok until today I feel like utter garbage. Really drugged, mixing up my works, trembling, can’t concentrate I feel I’m walking around in a world of my own.

I really don’t do well on ADs I was forced of my existing AD as it was out of stock. I had a failed attempt of Prozac I have tried so many meds. Do you think it could be start up effects? It’s not unbearable but not nice. I think I need to change taking it at night I took it in the morning as I was worried it could effect my sleep. Any input would be much appreciated.

Hardly anyone seems to take this drug I can find a great deal online. It has completely stopped nerve pain in my leg! 

I am currently taking seroquel 300mg lamictal 300mg and gabapentin 3x300mg. Ativan PRN.

Edited by crazyguy82

3 hours ago, crazyguy82 said:

I started imipramine 25mg on Wednesday taking in the morning. I’ve been ok until today I feel like utter garbage. Really drugged, mixing up my works, trembling, can’t concentrate I feel I’m walking around in a world of my own.

Did your doc tell you to take it in the morning?.......I would suggest calling doc and let him/her know what symptoms you're having.

Edited by CrazyRedhead

She told me to take them at night. I’m going to do that from tomorrow. I have a phone call with her Monday. I’ve taken 1mg of Ativan and I feel so much better. I’m not sure why I decided to take them in the morning!

• Like 1