Jump to content
CrazyBoards.org

Recommended Posts

On 5/19/2020 at 5:03 AM, Rabbit37 said:

Not buy toilet paper for the three of us was not an option... being able to FIND toilet paper was apparently not an option either. Finally was able to score a case of janitorial 1-ply rolls that are about 12” in diameter. I decided not to spring for the giant gray plastic toilet paper holder to house it, and they’re not perforated, so this has been humbling. 

so you have a giant roll of hard ass janitorial commercial toilet paper sitting by your toilet....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 7:03 AM, Rabbit37 said:

Not buy toilet paper for the three of us was not an option... being able to FIND toilet paper was apparently not an option either. Finally was able to score a case of janitorial 1-ply rolls that are about 12” in diameter. I decided not to spring for the giant gray plastic toilet paper holder to house it, and they’re not perforated, so this has been humbling. 

Mad props, sister. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m convinced the portable bidet bottle decreases the need for toilet paper. Not willing to give up TP however so I did acquire that too.  Travel bidets aren’t all that strange, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so this wasn't completely my idea... but two friends and I bought 4 chicks and necessary food/water/care bits&bobs, and a chicken coop. I'm now a chicken father to 4, 4 week old chicks. they were very cute in the beginning... now they look like half-feathered little dinosaurs with hella attitude to go with

I got to name one chick and she's an absolute little mischief maker. completely fearless, a cuddler, and will absolutely devour any earwig (pincer bug) she finds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chem said:

so this wasn't completely my idea...

Suuuuure, Chem. We believe you. You have absolutely no history of going weak at the knees over adorable little bits of fluff.  🙄image.thumb.jpeg.61e7f9c304d9351aee524790a80e4350.jpeg
 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh CHICKENS!  What's their names?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chem said:

so this wasn't completely my idea... but two friends and I bought 4 chicks and necessary food/water/care bits&bobs, and a chicken coop. I'm now a chicken father to 4, 4 week old chicks. they were very cute in the beginning... now they look like half-feathered little dinosaurs with hella attitude to go with

I got to name one chick and she's an absolute little mischief maker. completely fearless, a cuddler, and will absolutely devour any earwig (pincer bug) she finds

Were they DNA sexed? 

 

If you are in the usa, you will be surprised how long eggs can be stored. Americans wash the eggs for sale, so they go bad quick without protective layers of gloop. 

 

When laid, even in warm summer full sun, you can not find them for nearly a week and they will be fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were sexed- 4 girls

We have Kimchi, Lizzie, Squirtle and Pikachu. 

20200527_173152.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chem said:

They were sexed- 4 girls

Oh, Chem... really? A single guy into science who also wants a harem? Way to play into the stereotypes, man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought tofu because my store I ordered from was out of meat.  I will never again eat tofu.  I've had it prepared well before by someone that knows what they're doing.  I can't make it well enough to be edible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Oh, Chem... really? A single guy into science who also wants a harem? Way to play into the stereotypes, man...

The county we are keeping them in doesn't allow roosters. Also, raising them to lay eggs. I'm also not exactly single, lol. But that's a whole other topic for a later date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chem said:

The county we are keeping them in doesn't allow roosters. Also, raising them to lay eggs. I'm also not exactly single, lol. But that's a whole other topic for a later date. 

Has kitty met them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jarn said:

Has kitty met them?

My kitty has not met them. The cats at their home have. One cat is scared shitless of them and the other wants to eat them. Their coop arrived today, so that's something to build throughout the next week or 4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chem said:

My kitty has not met them. The cats at their home have. One cat is scared shitless of them and the other wants to eat them. Their coop arrived today, so that's something to build throughout the next week or 4. 

That sounds about right for cats, heh.  I think our cats would split that way too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, chem said:

My kitty has not met them. The cats at their home have. One cat is scared shitless of them and the other wants to eat them. Their coop arrived today, so that's something to build throughout the next week or 4. 

We have several neighbours cats visit our yard. My chooks were always fine. They are a bit territorial and can appear rather intimidating. They probably couldn't actually hurt anyone, but you wouldn't know from the performance that they put on. Cats run in fear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I found a shirt that has a picture on it that looks exactly like my dog. I bought it and now I'm that person walking around with their dog's portrait on their shirt. IMG_0656.thumb.jpeg.14c2f6f94750f72822c31329098a1cd4.jpeg

Edited by saintalto
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, saintalto said:

I found a shirt that has a picture on it that looks exactly like my dog. I bought it and now I'm that person walking around with their dog's portrait on their shirt. 

I don't see the problem 

 

Margot is amazing AF 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DogMan said:

I don't see the problem 

 

Margot is amazing AF 

She is the best of the sausage dogs. :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 10:12 PM, chem said:

One cat is scared shitless of them and the other wants to eat them.  

Sounds like chickens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...