CrazyBoards.org

Posted (edited)

Trump is set to announce an executive order against large social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook........This announcement came after Twitter came out against 2 of his Tweets, calling them "potentially misleading".

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/politics/trump-twitter-social-media-executive-order/index.html

Quote from article: " The draft executive order being prepared by the Trump administration tests the boundaries of the White House's authority..In a long-shot legal bid, it seeks to curtail the power of large social media platforms by reinterpreting a critical 1996 law that shields websites and tech companies from lawsuits."

If he does this, it will almost certainly be challenged in court, IMO, and the court cases will drag on for months.

Isn't the coronavirus enough for him to deal with?.....**SIGH""

Edited by CrazyRedhead

Oh what next? Space force? Oh wait.....

But seriously I agree with you CRH. He has enough to deal with already with COVID. What the hell? I have found I usually have to distance myself from his crap when I can. I get too @#$&*@&#&*%!

Apparently many people believe that Trump is a self-made man and aren't aware that he inherited his wealth from his father. Ha! Trump as a self made man. If he made himself then he must've made himself in the dark, with both hands tied behind his back, on board a ship, during a storm, using only mashed potato, road kill, and racist twitter comments.

• Like 2

The Trump money came from the grandfather , he is the one who made it, and it was passed to Trump's father who passed it to Trump. Trump has declared bankruptcy many times and is notorious for not paying his contractors.