CrazyBoards.org

SheltieUnderdog

If every single individual experience which I've ever had with African American males in my entire life has been negative, then is my lack of concern for the "Black Lives Matter" goals and agendas as a collective justified?

Posted (edited)

I see a ton of politicized anti-Trump rants on here and this is not a rant by any stretch, just a true account of my individual experiences in comparison with a current collectivist movement and its agenda. I have had some neutral and almost decent experiences with African American females but never with black males. I have never gotten along with any of them individually and they always wind up doing something unfathomable to me and betraying me if my interaction with them doesn't abruptly end and one of them keeps at pretending they are my friend long enough and the interaction goes on long enough for an opportunity to arise for them to do something like that. There was one African American male which punched me in the face over talking on a cell phone too long and to be honest if I ever saw him as an individual police subject being arrested with full force on television, while I would admit that the police officer was out of line doing that to anyone in general as in "All Lives Matter", I cannot pretend that I wouldn't be internally pleased by seeing and hearing it and not see it as a reason to act like I am offended by his mistreatment or potential death but that is just based on my individualistic experiences. What I am saying is that at this point, 31 years into a miserable, unwanted existence, is it safe to say that if every African American male has made it impossible for me to be fond of them then is it safe to assume that my interaction with every single one of them in the future would be unpleasant and to no longer waste my time trying to represent anything to them and just be oblivious to them and their coinciding movements? I think I am existentially incompatible with black males. Not black females though, they are generally good, as I've had some as good friends.

Edited by SheltieUnderdog
  • Thanks 1

And if someone wants to accuse me of racism. How is this even considered racism on here when there is someone comparing the Presidents skin complexion to Chester Cheetah and I am not even making any food-based analogies based on skin color? You will probably turn around and come up with an excuse as to why you can have it both ways and stuff a cake down your throat at the same time. That is how the pathetic world functions and keeps orbiting today... Nothing that is in control or enacted by what is in control makes any fucking sense in order to maintain mainstream tribalism and fabricated peace which means nothing.

6 hours ago, ananke said:

You are passive aggressive. From what I hear, like most of these victims of police brutality, George Floyd wasn't even fundamentally a good person and had a very embellished criminal record going back decades to show for it. All probability points to the fact that like most of the victims, he would just naturally go on to not rehabilitate, commit more problems, and keep his revolving door of crime in full motion for the rest of his life until he was admitted to a nursing home. And who would waste that much time and energy reading about a current generation of criminals and donate to them? What is wrong with the species today, they are all collectivists and don't have any instincts left. If I am so privileged why can't you set up a donation that benefits me and my community? What have these people ever done for you that would make someone so self-hating and feel so indebted to a specific collective which does nothing for them that they develop a Bill Gates complex every time one of them dies.

Same thing goes with anyone with a modern liberal ideology. Especially when they are white / caucasion and like that. I cannot be friends with them.

I found more resources! Honestly I needed an excuse to dig into my bookmarks bar so thank you for this opportunity:

That's all for now folks, feel free to add your own!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ananke said:

I found more resources! Honestly I needed an excuse to dig into my bookmarks bar so thank you for this opportunity:

Are you the type of female which I could run into and easily offend just by talking to the point where your ears will start hemorrhaging foam in a self-hating caucasion, distorted, liberal fit of rage? Its a good thing that you probably don't live near me. I could run into you at your local food court and have this effect on you making you lose your appetite and choke on your food in a liberal fit of rage every single time. And do you know what? People like yourself are usually so mentally weak and harmless off of the Internet that you would probably never even come up for air while I'm stating facts let alone run your mouth like this posting references everywhere. Black people as a collective are not as remotely important as self-hating white liberals make them out to be yet they are obsessed with them because its good for their business and gets them collectivist approval ratings on Internet forums.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ananke said:

I don't like the way you speak. You sound like someone which I could force into a point where they start squealing about how offended they are like Kyle's obese mother on South Park. And people here question my suicidal ideation and desire to be euthanized like its related to nothing. Look at what I have to share the planet with. It has bookmarks and sub-categorical bookmarks about something that is a compete, utter, waste of its time and does nothing for it in real life just for approval rating on Internet forums. Strike me now from above please.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, ananke said:

I meant your vegan food which makes the refrigerator reek of shit and is devoid of meat, fish, and egg products. Am I getting your specific type right yet or what?

Posted (edited)

I should really stay out of this one.  

But for some reason i cant.  Maybe not even in response to the original post but just out of wanting to convey a sense of decency to everyone else.  

To the original poster, i am sorry you have had such bad experiences.  But you cannot generalize an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

I am married to an African-American male.  He is a pretty good guy.  Goes out of his way to help neighbors.  Is particularly concerned about the elderly and disabled.  Gives money to people who are struggling.

When i was hospitalized for a sucide attempt, the only friend to come see me and offer support was an African-American male.  Everyone else was scared off.

I have been in abusive relationships with white men.  Both had criminal records and no interest in self-improvement.

But i also see the disparity in how i am treated in the world versus my husband.  Its discouraging.  The fact that he is treated as a criminal and lesser human being so often yet still persists in trying to do the right thing is a testament to a strong character.

People do good and bad things because of their choices not because of how they look.

My recommendation of a good resource is the Ted talk "The Power of a Single Story."  Not technologically savvy so i am not putting a link but you can find it if you go to Ted.com and search.

Done now.  I have no interest in arguing but i felt compelled to at least say my piece.

Edited by Complicated toad
Typo
  • Like 3

My bad, the title is "The Danger of a Single Story."  I still cant figure out how to paste a link because I am using my phone.  

1 hour ago, Complicated toad said:

I should really stay out of this one.  

But for some reason i cant.  Maybe not even in response to the original post but just out of wanting to convey a sense of decency to everyone else.  

To the original poster, i am sorry you have had such bad experiences.  But you cannot generalize an entire group of people based on the actions of a few.

I am married to an African-American male.  He is a pretty good guy.  Goes out of his way to help neighbors.  Is particularly concerned about the elderly and disabled.  Gives money to people who are struggling.

When i was hospitalized for a sucide attempt, the only friend to come see me and offer support was an African-American male.  Everyone else was scared off.

I have been in abusive relationships with white men.  Both had criminal records and no interest in self-improvement.

But i also see the disparity in how i am treated in the world versus my husband.  Its discouraging.  The fact that he is treated as a criminal and lesser human being so often yet still persists in trying to do the right thing is a testament to a strong character.

People do good and bad things because of their choices not because of how they look.

My recommendation of a good resource is the Ted talk "The Power of a Single Story."  Not technologically savvy so i am not putting a link but you can find it if you go to Ted.com and search.

Done now.  I have no interest in arguing but i felt compelled to at least say my piece.

Well, you are obviously biased if you chose to become married to an African-American man. My experiences with the African-American males in the hospitals, county jail, and state prison have all been the most negative of all the racial groups. Hell, even the African-American males in the inhumane involuntary boarding schools which my parents sent me to as a teenager were among the worst in those places. Not just this except they are the most inherently racist and talk the most about race on a minute to minute basis compared to all the other races. And please elaborate on how he has been treated as a criminal and in the same exact situation you were not and given preferential treatment. Or are you  again just talking about the entire black male collective compared to white females?

Darn, I wasn't going to argue.  After this I am shutting everything off and going to bed.

When we lived in an impoverished neighborhood and a jealous ex of mine called police to start trouble, out of the four people in the apartment, I was the only white one.  They pulled me aside to tell me I was worth more and deserved a better life than the rest.

We drove the same car with a busted tailight.  I drove for months with no issue.  He was pulled over four times in a single week.  Also searched and frisked for having an air freshener on the rearview mirror.

He has shown up for job interviews to have the interviewer take one look and walk away (he had on a suit and tie so it didn't have anything to do with how he dressed).

He has been punched and kicked by cops and the only thing they could charge him with was jaywalking or loitering.

I have never had such experiences with police.  Even when I have been drunk and combative they have offered help.  I have never been hit or called a racial slur as he has. 

I am getting upset so I am done with this thread, I don't think I will give it the satisfaction of another argument.  But know that every one has has their own bad experiences and has the right to stand up against them.

Your experience has been the experience of an individual and I am sorry they have been so negative.  I have negative experiences from people of many races.  Generalizing everyone because of how they look is dangerous and results in more bad than good.  

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Complicated toad said:

Darn, I wasn't going to argue.  After this I am shutting everything off and going to bed.

When we lived in an impoverished neighborhood and a jealous ex of mine called police to start trouble, out of the four people in the apartment, I was the only white one.  They pulled me aside to tell me I was worth more and deserved a better life than the rest.

We drove the same car with a busted tailight.  I drove for months with no issue.  He was pulled over four times in a single week.  Also searched and frisked for having an air freshener on the rearview mirror.

He has shown up for job interviews to have the interviewer take one look and walk away (he had on a suit and tie so it didn't have anything to do with how he dressed).

He has been punched and kicked by cops and the only thing they could charge him with was jaywalking or loitering.

I have never had such experiences with police.  Even when I have been drunk and combative they have offered help.  I have never been hit or called a racial slur as he has. 

I am getting upset so I am done with this thread, I don't think I will give it the satisfaction of another argument.  But know that every one has has their own bad experiences and has the right to stand up against them.

Your experience has been the experience of an individual and I am sorry they have been so negative.  I have negative experiences from people of many races.  Generalizing everyone because of how they look is dangerous and results in more bad than good.  

Those are your experiences unique to yourself and your husband and they have nothing to do with my own personal experiences which is what my post was about. And I would actually go and blame the majority of black males which I have negatively encountered in my lifetime for creating the stigma which negatively effects your husband more than anything else. Furthermore, I am not going to go out of my way and sift through what I believe are overwhelming majorities just to encounter good black males. Based on my track record with them going back over 30 years, I just don't see it as something worth doing anymore or ever again in the future. I will spare myself the agony.

Posted (edited)

This thread is closed because I will not tolerate one. more. syllable. out of the OP. Enough.

SheltieUnderdog, please be so good as to exit the forum at your earliest convenience.

Cerberus

Edited by Cerberus
  • Thanks 2