CrazyBoards.org

Definitely atctivating.  Took first night n lilierally go no.  No sleep whatsoever.  We switched into morning an only add 6mgn only after a benzo and ysyprexa into the mix.  

that could definitely be part of what's taking me out. .  Because we're taking away a seating  keeping aslew of sedating ones.  The tirick will br fixing it.  

I'm still feeling the negative effects of the amantadine. But I'm also not feeling some of the parkinsonian side effect. So that's good.

The downside is my current speech is slurred and I sound drunk and apparently quiet.  all pseudoparkingsonian things.  I'm going to have to make sure that I don't have anything in person.

Sounding drunk happens to me, for me it is simply because of getting oversedated not necessarily other side effects. 20 of zyprexa can do that when you make the combo more sedating 

thatnks Iceberg.  It could be as simply a zyprexa+S drug.  Though I'm not sure which one.

regadless, I'm not having any in-person meetings this week. The word-finding alone makes it challeniging and the other stuff makes it even worse.

At one point I couldn’t schedule morning meetings with many professors cuz I wasn’t sure if they’d understand me 

yeah, Ii'm pretty fortunate (for now) that this job is largely you and your computer going to town.  So although it might take me twice as long to write something because I have to make sure I used the write word, it's okay.