CrazyBoards.org

Introducing myself

Hey everyone,

My name is Ryan and it looks like I just found a new home on the internet.  I just wanted to say hi to all of you lovely people and give you a heads up about myself. 

As of today I am dealing with depression, ADD, social anxiety, hypomania(this one is questionable), and after a short while here I'm pretty sure I'll be tagging on a PD or two as well. 

Hopefully this site can help me narrow down some of my disorders to more specific diagnoses in order to help with my research and eventual recovery and/or management.  I look forward to getting to know some of you and riding the wave of healing with you fine folks ;)

love,

ryan

Hi Ryan!

The kitchen is over there. Help yourself to a snack. Bathroom's down the hall, and the hot tub is broken, but the repair guy is supposed to get back to us next week. Please take off your shoes before going upstairs... we're trying to keep the carpet nice, but otherwise, make yourself at home!

It's good to have you here!

welcome ryan. There are wonderful sources here for all flavors. Pull up a chair. I agree with everything Serra George said, except stay away from the chocolate in the fridge, that's for us pmsing gals. Seriously, I'll stab you with a spork if you take my chocolate. Now, if you ask nicely I might be willing to let you lick the bowl, being the new guy and all,lol.

Welcome again,

Croix

I've just sorted the hot tub with a bit a tinfoil, some nails, the hosepipe and a kettle of boiling water. Glass of wine Ryan? Sorry I am appalling... welcome anyway fellow psychonaut. Beyond and forever..

I've just sorted the hot tub with a bit a tinfoil, some nails, the hosepipe and a kettle of boiling water. Glass of wine Ryan? Sorry I am appalling... welcome anyway fellow psychonaut. Beyond and forever..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome Ryan!  Lost, are you wearing a tinfoil hat?  Did you take the brown acid again?  Tsk, tsk, tsk.....  ;)

Archived