CrazyBoards.org

How’s amisulpride working for you?

I’m on clozapine and my ocd/anxiety is through the roof and I have tried everything and we can only stop ocd once clozapine is stopped or maybe reduced.

I would like to add amisulpride since its proven good for positive symptoms in studies. How is your experience with it ?

Hello clinic

I thought I should post to give an idea as to why you may not be receiving responses to this.  I knew that you had raised this before, so I ran a search and found 33 entries from you on the subject of amisulpride.  These are just some of the threads you've started which deal with this:

Amisulpride(solian) experiences? male/female (26 February 2020)

Men on amisulpride (Solian) (25 February 2020) 

Anybody know anything about amisulpride (solian) (27 June 2019)

Amisulpride (Solian) vs olanzapine (Zyprexa) (18 June 2019)

... and it goes on back to 2015.  I'm wondering if you're not recalling that you have previously raised this, or if you feel you are not receiving the support you would like.  Your most recent threads on the topic refer extensively to difficulties experienced with prolactin levels after taking the drug. I responded there what I am going to repeat now.  This is that given that amisulpride is not prescribed as an antipsychotic in the US, and the greater proportion of our members hails from there, we may not be able to help you in the way you need.  I apologise for that, and suggest that you take all your concerns to your care team.

Mia (moderator)

Edited by MiaB
clarity