CrazyBoards.org

Has anyone taken this? I really want to get off of clozapine but my only options would be vraylar or caplyta, I'm not even sure my pdoc would try something so new. 

17 hours ago, CeremonyNewOrder said:

Has anyone taken this? I really want to get off of clozapine but my only options would be vraylar or caplyta, I'm not even sure my pdoc would try something so new. 

@mikl_pls is on it I think maybe?  I  also often hope that there will be an adequate clozaril substitute for me one day, I used Vraylar as an add on with clozaril, but when my symptoms started to recede there was never even a discussion that we could stick with the Vraylar and dump the cloz. There’s just nothing like it for me (after we dialed in the dose to minimize side effects) ... my mom once told me it makes me a “whole different person” after almost 5 years of caring for me during my med faiures 

Yes I'm on Caplyta. The difference in me is night and day since being on it. It has been a total life changer. I would highly encourage giving it a trial if you can.