CrazyBoards.org

Hello! 

I'm trying to figure out how to address my nervous tics lately. They've been persistent this past year and are always changing. From eye blinking, to head shaking, to sticking my elbow in my sides, squeaking, to a eye closed swallow things. I can't remember them all. 

I don't always have them. If I've properly slept and aren't stressed/anxious they don't exist at all. As I'm typing this I keep needing to pick up my thumbs and bend them till I hear something crack. 

I don't know where to put this though! 

Thanks!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Persona_Is_Life said:

Hello! 

I'm trying to figure out how to address my nervous tics lately. They've been persistent this past year and are always changing. From eye blinking, to head shaking, to sticking my elbow in my sides, squeaking, to a eye closed swallow things. I can't remember them all. 

I don't always have them. If I've properly slept and aren't stressed/anxious they don't exist at all. As I'm typing this I keep needing to pick up my thumbs and bend them till I hear something crack. 

I don't know where to put this though! 

Thanks!

I don't have any personal experience with tics, but here is a decent article I found on WebMD:

https://www.webmd.com/brain/tic-disorders-and_twitches#1

Edited by CrazyRedhead