CrazyBoards.org

I don’t wish for harm to befall him but I do wish him karma so he may learn and grow from this experience

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Will said:

I'd argue that would not be a new development  

I was biting my tongue about that. He’s been a fucking maniac from the word go, but  at least he’s been capable of sitting upright. Not a given with a nice fat case of Covid.

• Like 1

I enjoyed his evidently dexamethasone-based tweets this morning. However, having had to chase a family member on who had had surgery earlier that day and was on dexamethasone I can appreciate how much energy it gives someone. 

As for the rest of it... well, I hope that he has a long and unhealthy life.

• Like 2

I'm trying to prevent these thoughts so I don't ruin my karma, but my god! How can he say don't let covid dominate your life?  WTF??? Tell that to the 210,000 people who have died so far, and all their friends and family. If I still lived in D.C. I would be down at Layfayette Park screaming Fuck You!! at the top of my lungs!! Truly a textbook case of a sociopath - absolutely no empathy or even basic humanity. In all his messages since he became ill, he has yet to offer sympathy or condolences, or maybe an apology (wishful thinking, I know) to even his own staff, much less all the other regular Americans whose lives have been ruined by the coronavirus. 

I'm ready to break out the tumbrils and cart him and all his cronies far away from the White House!

Another thought - if having unprotected sex after you know you've been diagnosed with AIDS is a crime, why isn't endangering others once you know you have, or have likely been exposed to, coronovirus?

• Like 1

Speaking of endangering others, after his helicopter landed at the White House, he took off his mask before he went inside.  I mean...I have no words.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Catnapper said:

Truly a textbook case of a sociopath - absolutely no empathy or even basic humanity.

This occurred to me as well. He has absolutely crossed the line into sociopathy, were there any lingering doubt. He is, quite simply and plainly, mentally unwell. Something's got to give.

• Like 2

The chances the initial dose of it he got was low are.. quite low, right? He's a 74 year old overweight man who is already taking an aspirin a day for a reason that no one will disclose (for high blood pressure you take a baby aspirin, he's talking a full one) AND he probably got a fair dose of it from most likely coming into contact with multiple people who had it

On 10/4/2020 at 10:02 PM, Gearhead said:

And if he gets post-Covid syndrome like I have, I’m telling you, he would be in no uncertain terms unfit to run this country. 

:( My cousin has this too, I hope it turns out to be short lived. Sending healing magical vibes to you  ❤️

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

This occurred to me as well. He has absolutely crossed the line into sociopathy, were there any lingering doubt. He is, quite simply and plainly, mentally unwell. Something's got to give.

Wonder what his screen name on Crazyboards is?   I guess we could figure it out from his use of random and incorrect capitalization in his posts. Sometimes when I see his tweets, I wondering if I'm actually reading German, where all nouns are capitalized. 

36 minutes ago, Catnapper said:

Wonder what his screen name on Crazyboards is?   I guess we could figure it out from his use of random and incorrect capitalization in his posts. Sometimes when I see his tweets, I wondering if I'm actually reading German, where all nouns are capitalized. 

If I find him here, I’ll ban him. We only deal with people who want to manage their mental health and/or get better.

• Like 1

Trump threatens the lives of the people that work in direct contact with him. He threated the life of his driver by leaving the hospital to make an appearance.  The lives of the people who work beneath him are of no consequence to him.  He can't stop and consider how he might infect others around him.  No humility and no humanity.

He is absolutely and completely mentally unfit for office, no doubt about it whatsoever. The fact that he would take his mask off and knowingly walk around the White House spreading this contagious, potentially life threatening disease proves that he is a complete sociopath who has zero regard for the lives of others and lacks any semblance of human decency. He even went to a fundraiser when he knew he was infected! I just do not understand how anyone in their right mind could vote for someone like this honestly. 

There's no way that he's fully recovered and not contagious at this point. The doctors say that given his rapid onset and intensification of symptoms, he most likely got quite a large initial dose of the virus. Even for people who are asymptomatic and weren't exposed to very much of the virus, it still can take around 14 days to fully recover to the point of no longer being infectious. He has had it for less than a week. So, he is undoubtedly infecting others if he isn't quarantining. Which he's not. 

If he would risk the lives of his own staff, you know 100% that he does not give a shit about anyone, the country, or anyone but himself. I just don't get why anyone would want someone like that in any position of leadership let alone want them elected president. What I find scarier than Trump himself is the way his supporters so blindly stick by him. Even the people he infected at that fundraiser are probably going to stick by him regardless. That's even scarier than Trump himself IMO.

• Like 1

Does anyone know where his young son, Barron, is sheltering?

Another thing that is scary about him is that despots from all over the world can learn from his playbook. The next Trummp might be much worse. We need to teach kids about cults at school, I know everyone feels their own favourite topic should be taught at school, but if people don't recognize when they are talking to someone who is under mindcontrol then they will very quickly fall prey to it themselves.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:36 AM, wookie said:

Trump threatens the lives of the people that work in direct contact with him. He threated the life of his driver by leaving the hospital to make an appearance.  The lives of the people who work beneath him are of no consequence to him.  He can't stop and consider how he might infect others around him. 

Yep, one thing to ruin your own health but it's another thing to put your employees at risk. Even Bojo stayed in hospital long enough to properly recover (at least to the point of not being infectious)

• Like 1

I knew, just knew when he could he’d say covid was no big deal. Those people who died?  No big deal. Don’t let it dominate you. What I can’t understand is why that makes sense to someone. I was waiting for him to wnd up in ICU but instead he got care my insurance would never cover. Now to pass it on to the butler and housekeeper who can’t exactly refuse to work. I won’t say how I really feel but having had jobs where I was exposed to things, because I needed the job, I know how trapped you can be. Honestly, what is wrong with this man?  No consideration for others at all. 

Maybe I'm a bad person but I really hoped the fucker would die (thoughts and prayers) and was disappointed when he didn't. Woke up every morning like a kid on Christmas day, checking the news in the hope that Santa had delivered a big orange corpse. Yeah maybe that's wrong and it would be better if he was defeated by the democratic process. His stupidity has caused the deaths of thousands, who were better people than this orange fucking lard bucket so fuck him.