Jump to content
CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Wonderful.Cheese

On being tired and sleeping my life away

Recommended Posts

I’m tired all day long. No matter how much caffeine I intake. 

I think I’m taking too much klonopin with afternoon zyprexa 10 mg dose not helping.

Husband got mad when I even suggested lowering my klonopin if pdoc said ok.

Can nuvigil poop out? Or is it the afternoon zyprexa 10 mg along with klonopin at afternoon and evening 1 mg each time (3 mg total klonopin daily dose).

I am so sick of being tired. I know sunosi is new. But expensive. And most stimulants make me irritable and more psychotic sadly, because I also have suspected ADHD but I never got formally tested. So I could really benefit from a real stimulant.

Do I call my sleep dr? I feel nothing can be done. I guess I will sleep my life away. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I’m tired all day long. No matter how much caffeine I intake. 

I think I’m taking too much klonopin with afternoon zyprexa 10 mg dose not helping.

Husband got mad when I even suggested lowering my klonopin if pdoc said ok.

Can nuvigil poop out? Or is it the afternoon zyprexa 10 mg along with klonopin at afternoon and evening 1 mg each time (3 mg total klonopin daily dose).

I am so sick of being tired. I know sunosi is new. But expensive. And most stimulants make me irritable and more psychotic sadly, because I also have suspected ADHD but I never got formally tested. So I could really benefit from a real stimulant.

Do I call my sleep dr? I feel nothing can be done. I guess I will sleep my life away. 

I have your problem too. Stimulants work but then I build up a tolerance and my new pdoc is taking me off them anyways. I too am interest in sunosi but my sleep doctor didn't even know what it was when I brought it up :( I assume you do CPAP. If not that might be something to look in. I do CPAP and I know its helping my health but it doesn't make me wakeful. I think its the APs. They are just so sedative. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I’m tired all day long. No matter how much caffeine I intake. 

I think I’m taking too much klonopin with afternoon zyprexa 10 mg dose not helping.

Husband got mad when I even suggested lowering my klonopin if pdoc said ok.

Can nuvigil poop out? Or is it the afternoon zyprexa 10 mg along with klonopin at afternoon and evening 1 mg each time (3 mg total klonopin daily dose).

I am so sick of being tired. I know sunosi is new. But expensive. And most stimulants make me irritable and more psychotic sadly, because I also have suspected ADHD but I never got formally tested. So I could really benefit from a real stimulant.

Do I call my sleep dr? I feel nothing can be done. I guess I will sleep my life away. 

Doesn’t hurt to call though right? I understand this. I have lost many a day to a mistimed or skipped adderall dose 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here @Wonderful.Cheese I'm not even on any sedating meds or A/Ps. I've literally done so many blood tests and they don't find anything abnormal.

Stimulants were helping but yep, you just build a tolerance and then I end up worse if I try to go off. Stupid meds. I think I'm just sick & tired of life.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CeremonyNewOrder said:

I have your problem too. Stimulants work but then I build up a tolerance and my new pdoc is taking me off them anyways. I too am interest in sunosi but my sleep doctor didn't even know what it was when I brought it up :( I assume you do CPAP. If not that might be something to look in. I do CPAP and I know its helping my health but it doesn't make me wakeful. I think its the APs. They are just so sedative. 

I'm so sorry you have the same problem. I can't believe your sleep doctor didn't know what sunosi was! I used to do CPAP but it didn't help one bit with anything. My sleep doctor was fine with me stopping it since I was so extremely borderline with having sleep apnea anyway. 

I agree. I think it's the AP's too. They are sedative. But what do you do, you know? Can't go without them, unfortunately.

8 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Doesn’t hurt to call though right? I understand this. I have lost many a day to a mistimed or skipped adderall dose 

I guess so. I am hesitant to try anything new though. And I think sunosi will be way too expensive anyway. Even with the copay card (which doesn't even specify much info about how much it actually pays towards your copay.....eeeek). I'm sorry you can relate too. Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blahblah said:

Same here @Wonderful.Cheese I'm not even on any sedating meds or A/Ps. I've literally done so many blood tests and they don't find anything abnormal.

Stimulants were helping but yep, you just build a tolerance and then I end up worse if I try to go off. Stupid meds. I think I'm just sick & tired of life.

I'm sorry you feel the same too. It really sucks.

And you are so right. I felt worse when I tried to go off nuvigil too. Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I'm so sorry you have the same problem. I can't believe your sleep doctor didn't know what sunosi was! I used to do CPAP but it didn't help one bit with anything. My sleep doctor was fine with me stopping it since I was so extremely borderline with having sleep apnea anyway. 

I agree. I think it's the AP's too. They are sedative. But what do you do, you know? Can't go without them, unfortunately.

I guess so. I am hesitant to try anything new though. And I think sunosi will be way too expensive anyway. Even with the copay card (which doesn't even specify much info about how much it actually pays towards your copay.....eeeek). I'm sorry you can relate too. Ugh.

Sorry cheese I can’t see your sig right now, have you tried Provigil ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Sorry cheese I can’t see your sig right now, have you tried Provigil ? 

Yes I indeed have. It doesn’t work well for me. Nuvigil plays with my brain better. I have no idea why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...