CrazyBoards.org

Anyone else regard themselves as a misanthropist?

I know i am..I don't know if depression plays a part in this or its just part of my personality...There's individual Humans i like and deep down i know that there's decent human beings out there but for the most part i'm definitely a misanthropist

I am....humans have destroyed this planet, absolutely trashed it. The Earth is way over-populated, yet people continue to populate it more and more. Humans don't deserve to go to Mars in my opinion. If we can't even take care of our own planet, then we do not deserve to touch another one. Yeah, there are lots of good people out there and many good things happen, but as a whole, I think we are horrible for the planet. This leads to my general dislike of humans as a whole.....

Well I end up hating most people because they end up being rude to me with no provocation on my part.

I don't hate people without reason. Usually they have to do something to me personally or someone/something I like.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:23 AM, Zxrtpky7g said:

I am....humans have destroyed this planet, absolutely trashed it. The Earth is way over-populated, yet people continue to populate it more and more

You sound very much like me...I ponder on stuff like this a lot...I saw a charity advert the other night about poaching Rhino horns and i was just disgusted ..I just cant wrap my head around that kind of mentality...Stuff like that really angers me no end..

I have a lot to say on this subject but i dont feel like i can articulate it online like i would like too..I'm going to ponder on this and get my thoughts together and come back to this..

I don't really hate people I just don't have a lot in common with 95 percent of them. I tend to keep to myself. And usually if someone pisses me off then I tend to dislike them for a long time, even if it is something trivial. Things just seem to drive a wedge between me and most of society. I have been described as an introvert by people at work but really a better word would be antisocial. 

On 11/2/2020 at 12:48 PM, GrannyG81 said:

You sound very much like me...I ponder on stuff like this a lot...I saw a charity advert the other night about poaching Rhino horns and i was just disgusted ..I just cant wrap my head around that kind of mentality...Stuff like that really angers me no end..

I have a lot to say on this subject but i dont feel like i can articulate it online like i would like too..I'm going to ponder on this and get my thoughts together and come back to this..

I can't wrap my head around mentality like that either. I know what you mean. I honestly could have written a 5 page paper on this subject with ease, but I wanted to rein myself in a bit before I go overboard. I'm interested in hearing what else you have to say! I find this subject quite fascinating. 

I have in the past. Certainly a lot of people are just shit and you might have second thought about pissing on them if they were on fire. I think depression does play a part. It can make you sensitive to all that's fucked up and awful in the world while ignoring anything that's good. There are decent people out there, even if they often seem to be outnumbered by utter fucking arseholes. I do need to remind myself of this sometimes.