CrazyBoards.org

I really hate my job. No words can describe how much I hate it. I work as a catering assistant. Hospitality is the worst sector ever. I just don't care about the job. It is so boring. I feel like I'm at prison. I hate my co-workers because they are all officially disturbed of the highest order, demonically possessed to the point where no Bible can save them. No amount holy water splashing or reciting holy verses can save them. I hate  them. I hate my boss. They all need to die. I really really really want to stab them all. All annoying. All evil. All crazy. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life dealing with this crap. I can't do it. This is not what life is supposed to be about. I don't want run around and be of service. I want to be rich. I WANT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE, BE SERVED AND SHOOT LASER BEAMS FROM MY EYES WHEN MAD. 

• Like 1

Are you taking any steps to find a new job? Staying somewhere that bad for your mental health is...well, bad for your mental health.

Well that really sucks. I used to really hate my job but now that i know it's not forever i don't mind it so much. When I really really hated my job things i tried to remember was

- it's not 24/7, there is still some time that belongs to me
- I am having some level of positive impact on people's lives by doing this job (so are you)
- meaning in life doesn't have to come from a job, there are lots of other things i am and do, my job is just one small part of me

You seem to be in a super dark place right now and it must be awful