CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wonderful.Cheese

Do you eventually get fed up with being manic?

I’ve been manic (pdoc official-ed!). I’ve been taking my PRN zyprexa daily for a while now to combat this.

It must be helping because I have the insight that I am fed up with being manic. Anyone else get this feeling or insight during the end period of mania?

Everything is so slow in the world. Makes me want to punch holes in the walls. I’m still having some overspending issues. I’ll be broke for a long time paying off credit cards. I’ve made some very impulsive decisions and actions. Etc.

This insight has to mean I’m getting less manic, correct? I just hope that I don’t crash too hard.

35 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I’ve been manic (pdoc official-ed!). I’ve been taking my PRN zyprexa daily for a while now to combat this.

It must be helping because I have the insight that I am fed up with being manic. Anyone else get this feeling or insight during the end period of mania?

Everything is so slow in the world. Makes me want to punch holes in the walls. I’m still having some overspending issues. I’ll be broke for a long time paying off credit cards. I’ve made some very impulsive decisions and actions. Etc.

This insight has to mean I’m getting less manic, correct? I just hope that I don’t crash too hard.

My euphoria would be the first thing to go, but my irritability/any mixed features would hang around well after. This was... difficult for those around me, but I did develop the insight that something was wrong, even if I couldn’t necessarily stop it 

• Thanks 1