CrazyBoards.org

Thanks, I am here so that I stop obsessively checking news coverage.  Cheers to hoping America makes a good decision.  I am nervous.

• Like 1

The fact that’s even a question right now and that so many Americans voted for four more years of this bullshit is incredibly disheartening. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Unstrung Harp said:

The fact that’s even a question right now and that so many Americans voted for four more years of this bullshit is incredibly disheartening. 

Exactly. With the unprecedented levels of voter turnout, I really thought initial results would be different...The US hasn't been "united" in a very long time. I wait with bated breath for the remaining mail-in ballots to be counted. But either way it goes, I also worry about turmoil & riots.

What would it take for the US to just divide into two separate countries? 4 more years of this....Super difficult for anyone with existing mental health struggles to look forward to.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Unstrung Harp said:

The fact that’s even a question right now and that so many Americans voted for four more years of this bullshit is incredibly disheartening 

My thoughts exactly 

• Like 1

Just remember though, in defense of the American people, that Biden has won the popular vote. If America didn't have the electoral college system, Hilary Clinton and Biden would both be president. 

• Like 3

you're fired trump.png

biden victory.jpg

biden wins celebration.jpg

WOO-HOO...!!!.....BYE-BYE DONNIE...!!!!!

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 4

Canadians are happy for you guys!  Whew!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jarn said:

Canadians are happy for you guys!  Whew

Canadians have to be happy, if the election has gone the other way we'd all be trying to move up there with you.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Complicated toad said:

Canadians have to be happy, if the election has gone the other way we'd all be trying to move up there with you.

Yeah and most of your liberals aren't progressives here...no need for Canada to swing further right!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dancesintherain said:

@jarn you crack me up.  Even assuming it’s likely true 🙂

Well, Obama is a centrist in Canada, and, depending on how centrist a particular Conservative would be...he and Trudeau were fast friends.  Whereas it's always been my impression that most Americans (maybe not Sanders fans) see Obama as progressive.

• Like 1

Boy, am I relieved. My paranoia over Trump getting re-elected and social unrest was getting out of control. Though I'm still worried because I live in an area that I'm sure went for Trump and a lot of gun owners too. 

• Like 2