CrazyBoards.org

Well,sleeping a bit better with the combination of nozinan and temazepam but the nozinan at 50 mgs is not even touching my daytime anxiety which was my pdoc's hope.i woke up basically ok,but it quickly spiked for no apparent reason i can think of.i mean i did have a coffee but i dunno if that triggered it.Always pretty desperately need my coffee in the morning.

My pdoc wants me to hold off on my morning loxapine until later on in the morning to avoid the daytime sedation from the combination of the nozinan and my loxapine but i am not sure how much longer i can stand it.Did have my 0.5 mg of clonazepam but this burning in my chest,this feeling that my heart is being crushed,that has not abated at all.

i am really wishing i had kept some notes when i first started taking rexulti because i know common side effects are restlessness and anxiety.My pdoc asked me weeks ago if i thought the rexulti was causing my insomnia but i couldn't really say.He took me down to 1 mg from 2 mg anyway.

i do think the rexulti has had a positive effect on my mood though,but it hasn't done anything for my obsessions.

If nothing comes of the nozinan,my pdoc's next idea is clopixol,to eventually get me on injections of it.

For now i am in anxiety agony.i had a massive panic attack two days ago,and fear another one hitting me at any time.

i am in recovery from anorexia and am finding it so difficult to eat when anxiety has just stolen my appetite.My weight keeps going up and down.

i am so aware of my heart beating and the adrenaline and cortisol surging through me all the time,and it just keeps me paralyzed in my chair.

Ugh.

Oh.Need relief.

Need relief.

Thank you for reading if you have.

6 hours ago, gabagaba said:

Well,sleeping a bit better with the combination of nozinan and temazepam but the nozinan at 50 mgs is not even touching my daytime anxiety which was my pdoc's hope.i woke up basically ok,but it quickly spiked for no apparent reason i can think of.i mean i did have a coffee but i dunno if that triggered it.Always pretty desperately need my coffee in the morning.

My pdoc wants me to hold off on my morning loxapine until later on in the morning to avoid the daytime sedation from the combination of the nozinan and my loxapine but i am not sure how much longer i can stand it.Did have my 0.5 mg of clonazepam but this burning in my chest,this feeling that my heart is being crushed,that has not abated at all.

i am really wishing i had kept some notes when i first started taking rexulti because i know common side effects are restlessness and anxiety.My pdoc asked me weeks ago if i thought the rexulti was causing my insomnia but i couldn't really say.He took me down to 1 mg from 2 mg anyway.

i do think the rexulti has had a positive effect on my mood though,but it hasn't done anything for my obsessions.

If nothing comes of the nozinan,my pdoc's next idea is clopixol,to eventually get me on injections of it.

For now i am in anxiety agony.i had a massive panic attack two days ago,and fear another one hitting me at any time.

i am in recovery from anorexia and am finding it so difficult to eat when anxiety has just stolen my appetite.My weight keeps going up and down.

i am so aware of my heart beating and the adrenaline and cortisol surging through me all the time,and it just keeps me paralyzed in my chair.

Ugh.

Oh.Need relief.

Need relief.

Thank you for reading if you have.

Could you try a shorter acting benzo to treat the anxiety more acutely? 

5 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Could you try a shorter acting benzo to treat the anxiety more acutely? 

That's not a bad idea to consider actually,thank you.

Maybe i could ask my pdoc if i could try to go back on lorazepam or diazepam.

1 hour ago, gabagaba said:

That's not a bad idea to consider actually,thank you.

Maybe i could ask my pdoc if i could try to go back on lorazepam or diazepam.

What was ur experience on those? 

10 hours ago, Iceberg said:

What was ur experience on those? 

Well,i was on lorazepam for quite awhile before it stopped working.i did ask my pdoc if i could start taking it again a few months ago and he did refill it,but he didn't think it was such a good idea so i didn't start it again.

i think my better bet is to perhaps ask for lorazepam sublinguals,rather than for diazepam which probably won't work for very long.

Dunno what my pdoc will want to do though.Maybe he will just want to increase my nozinan which i think may mean my loxapine will have to be reduced.

Hm.

Well,just talked to my pdoc and he didn't want to add lorazepam because i only just started the temazepam.

My next appointment with him wasn't supposed to be until December 2nd,but he just offered me a cancellation for this coming Monday so i said that i would like the appointment.

So well he said we'll "strategize" on Monday.

• Like 1