CrazyBoards.org

esmerinhell

Is this board active?

I just joined and I see some posts are from the early two thousands and I'm not sure if this thing is abandoned or not. Also, I don't cut myself I just hurt my body in other ways. Am I allowed to post here and is there any rules I should be aware of?

Hi. I think the only rule is you can't actually promote self-injury. And we try to avoid really graphic descriptions since it can be triggering. But you don't have to self-injure in any particular way to post here. It's not the most active board ever but there are good people here.

Edited by Juniper29

5 minutes ago, Juniper29 said:

Hi. I think the only rule is you can't actually promote self-injury. And we try to avoid really graphic descriptions since it can be triggering. But you don't have to self-injure in any particular way to post here. It's not the most active board ever but there are good people here.

Ok cool. I just want to be part of a community like this since I can't really talk to anyone about my self harm.

8 minutes ago, esmerinhell said:

Ok cool. I just want to be part of a community like this since I can't really talk to anyone about my self harm.

Totally understand!

@esmerinhell - Welcome to Crazyboards. The reason you've found posts dating to the mid 2000s is that we've been here a while - since 2005. That's a lot of talking about feeling crazy. As you cruise through the topics and posts, you're sure to find things relevant to your concerns, and we encourage you to dig through past discussions.

We're also a living, breathing site with ongoing discussions. This particular board is sensitive by its nature, and it does have a specific set of guidelines, which you should take a look over before you start posting in depth. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact any moderator or administrator.

Cerberus

On 11/23/2020 at 10:22 PM, esmerinhell said:

I just joined and I see some posts are from the early two thousands and I'm not sure if this thing is abandoned or not. Also, I don't cut myself I just hurt my body in other ways. Am I allowed to post here and is there any rules I should be aware of?

Other ways sounds worrying vague, though I guess I could say the same. Haven't cut myself for ages but maybe hurt myself in other ways. Maybe not the same but we are all unique individuals who are crazy in our own special way. Blah blah blah! Anyway, welcome to the forums. It is very much active, and it's a good place to talk on. Rules? No swearing! We're really fucking frown on such behaviour here, and if you use words such as shit, fuck or twat the mods will come down on you like a shitting mother fucking mother fucker. Just joking, obviously. But seriously, we don't mention pangolins here anymore. Not since "The incident".

Well that's not true either, but it'd be funny if it were. I have no idea what the rules are but I haven't gotten into trouble yet. Just be nice and respectful to other people and you'll be fine.