CrazyBoards.org

I need that energy! Isnt there some way to separate it from all the crazy?om

I need some energy, some motivation, some good manic voodoo. Why cant i have that without losing my damn fool mind.?

Hasnt anyone looked at that? Why must I be either lazy and lethargic or 90mph? Im always tired, always fatigued. I need to know how to get my mojo going WITHOUT my kookoo taging along every time. I cant believe nobody has studied this.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2020 at 3:01 AM, Aeiou62 said:

I need some energy, some motivation, some good manic voodoo. Why cant i have that without losing my damn fool mind.?

Hasnt anyone looked at that? Why must I be either lazy and lethargic or 90mph? Im always tired, always fatigued. I need to know how to get my mojo going WITHOUT my kookoo taging along every time. I cant believe nobody has studied this.

If only! It certainly would be nice. Alas, I think the same thing that gives you all that energy is what causes the crazy.

Don’t I wish that were the case. Wish I could but I’ve proven I can’t. Has it been studied?  I don’t know but it’s been observed that mania doesn’t seem helpful in the long run, I think. A lot of us would like to control mania somehow but doesn’t work that way.