CrazyBoards.org

Gearhead

Goodbye, 202O. Here’s a bag of dicks for you to suck on your way out.

3AD7C864-248B-4562-BC28-9CF937D79A29.jpeg

Here’s to a better 2021, my friends.

• Like 4

As we said at the conclusion of the livestream of Rocky Horror Picture Show I watched last night.... "fuck 2020!!"

Two things:

A) Whatever that object is, it troubles me in my heart that someone went to the effort to create ... that ... and may have at some level considered it aesthetically pleasing.

B) You do realize that among certain gay populations, an offer of a bag of dicks to suck is not considered a negative.

• Like 1

It brings to mind a cake my brother's partner once got him for his birthday.  All the iced flower petals that were...uh...suggestive.  We called it the cunt cake.  My mother seemed not to notice, she was effusive with her praise of it.  

• Haha 2

@Cerberus, I am aware of that. It’s so difficult to find a universally objectionable curse these days. I chose “bag of dicks” because, while an occasion to rejoice for some, the sentiment is widely recognized as being intended to be disagreeable. Also, I was able to find a picture of a bag of edible dicks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gearhead said:

I am aware of that. It’s so difficult to find a universally objectionable curse these days.

Oh, come now, your mind is much too fertile, and your lexicon much too robust, for you to get away with such a statement.

Die in a fire.

Or, to stick with the gastronomic:

Eat s**t and die. (This would be unpleasant to illustrate, and violate obscenity laws in many jurisdictions.)

If you must go with a sexual slur:

Go fuck yourself sideways. (Although the idea of autocopulation may titillate some, the impracticality ultimately ends in frustration, and the additional instruction at the end causes sufficient momentary logistical confusion that the sense of titillation is largely spoiled.

Or, the time-honored standard curses are still serviceable:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

And I haven’t even touched on Shakespeare.

Agree: Shakespeare: some of the best insults (and innuendo) there is.