CrazyBoards.org

Seriously.  

Toby read a piece (a couple of days ago, before this) that the US was already in a civil war, just without opposing armies.  Stuff like this makes me think, yes, that's correct.

The CBC (Canadian) reporter just got surrounded by 'protestors' (if I may refer to those dicks like that) and the CBC cut her feed to get her out of there.

5 hours ago, dancesintherain said:

this is insanity.  I'm going to take a pause from work in order to watch the news for 10 minutes. 

My boss told us it's ok if we can't focus because of the news today, it's ok to take work time to watch, and cancelled our meetings because it was too upsetting for everyone.  I think he went up a few notches in my opinion.  However, I also cannot watch any longer.  So many "that will never happen" things have happened this year my OCD brain that needs control over everything is close to melting.

that's a really good response.  My former employer did things that were similar (II separated from them for entirely different reasons).  My current employer is largely about physical safety (making sure that people who work in DC don't do it and work from home).  Now that we're all out of the building, they're starting to worry about ore emotional stuff.

@Gearhead - Did you notice - He said "Three billion bits of well-done steak". There were only three billion of us then. Now we're pushing eight billion, and the world is a far, far bigger human powderkeg than it was back then. And on Wednesday one imbecile lit a fuse just because he could.