CrazyBoards.org

Nothing...the update notice confused me!  I'm dumb.  The 'immanent' misspelling made me wonder if something sketchy was happening.  Just me being stupid!

Apologies. I lost the ability to spell shortly after I started taking topiramate, and Covid brain fog has shot what little capacity I had left straight to shit.

• Like 1

@Gearhead - I'm sorry!  I'm the jerky spelling police.  I didn't click on the link because I've been extra freaked out about cyber security recently.  Like I said, I'm the dumb-bum.  

(oh, and the update looks great!)

• Like 1

Yeah, it's bright and cheerful!

I used to have everything on my computer white and then i started feeling guilty about wasting electricity.. but if it feels better what the heck am i doing, let people who aren't effected by such things use "dark mode"

i think we're not sure what's going on with the update...it does look nice to the eyes, though. some interesting requirements to post blogs. maybe it's just the lack of sleep and nutrition, because putting socks on is confusing right now.

That and the fact they say they are in "General". That genuinely put me off and still does somewhat, as I'm not completely sure that my blog remains private because of it. I'm pretty sure it is, because it still says only specific people can read it when I check "Edit blog" and "Manage blog", but that whole General thing doesn't make much sense for a private blog in my brain. 

I will check if it is visible when I'm logged out, so my brain gets used to it even though it doesn't make sense. The requirement for a category also doesn't make any sense to me. I have since discovered that you can delete categories after writing entries, but having to do it every time makes that rather redundant. 

Edited by Hopelessly Broken