CrazyBoards.org

Police are now preventing people from coming and going from our city due to UK Variant

They want to form an iron ring around our city to prevent people from coming and going.

I am not entirely upset by this because I wasn't really going places.  But it's scary AF.  There are about 100 active cases in the community of the variant plus a nursing home with 50 deaths.

My reading goals have gone out the window, and I watch stupid tik tok videos.

• Like 1
On 1/29/2021 at 4:11 AM, wookie said:

They want to form an iron ring around our city to prevent people from coming and going.

I am not entirely upset by this because I wasn't really going places.  But it's scary AF.  There are about 100 active cases in the community of the variant plus a nursing home with 50 deaths.

My reading goals have gone out the window, and I watch stupid tik tok videos.

Same.... I feel like this sh&t is never going to end. And I'm angry... Angry that despite all the masks, precautions, lockdowns, closures, restrictions, warnings/pleads from hospital workers, there must be many people still gathering together closely indoors. I understand the UK variant is more contagious, but if everyone was actually following ALL of the rules, it wouldn't be this bad!

Even when things do open again & people can socialize, it's been so damn long since I've dressed in proper clothes, got out of bed before 10:30am, or spoken to anyone. I am afraid I won't ever be able to return to real functioning in life. I haven't been able to exercise (no room in flat & freezing/cold weather outside) I feel like I've physically aged about 30 years.

And my apathy has just multiplied. I can't stand being trapped inside and have no interest or patience to read or do anything productive. I can't go on like this much longer. An entire year wasted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1