CrazyBoards.org

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but they don't always show up. Sometimes it shows the video and other times it just shows the link. I just copy and paste it, which used to work but seems hit and miss now. Mostly miss. Been that way for a while and I don't know if I'm missing something. See if this works.

Oh of course it would fucking work now! Doesn't always do that. All the other times I wanted to share a Rick Astley video and it didn't show up. But I won't give it up. I won't let it down. And whatever else he says. Never going to fuck your gran and desert you. That can't be right. Maybe misheard that lyric. Anyway, technical issues. We're no strangers to posting youtube videos. You know the rules and so do I. See what I did there? So smooth. Also fucking useless because I'm not sure that I do know the rules to posting youtube videos. The mods are all Rick Astley fans and anyone else can fuck off. I think better of the mods here, and they probably aren't all fanatical Rick Astley fans. So, to segue into some sort of point of saying all this, what am I doing wrong when I post youtube videos?

Never gonna tell a lie and desert you. Total earworm! In the spirit of Mr Astley,  I will not lie and pretend that I know what the tech issue is. I will however be going to bed now with his voice in my head, so thanks for that.

Edited by MiaB
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Fluent In Silence said:

what am I doing wrong when I post youtube videos?

The one obvious, glaring mistake that jumps right out is that you chose to defile the forum with a Rick Astley video. This is wrong. I’m not certain exactly how it relates to the occasional difficulty you experience in getting videos to display properly, but given the nature of the offense, I suspect karma may be involved.

• Haha 1