CrazyBoards.org

I'm a disintegrating a little bit.  Not sure if this is right place to post this but have strong depersonalizaton, strong feelings of impending doom but also like I am outside of myself because inside feels icky and wrong.  All I can attribute it to is weird warm weather this time of year in a normally cold place but it is kind of an extreme reaction.  I am posting all over as a kind of catharsis to make this weirdness go away.  Last time I felt this feeling I had taken mushrooms which was a terrible idea.  But no hallucinogenics today, just really weird and uncomfortable.

21 hours ago, Complicated toad said:

I'm a disintegrating a little bit.  Not sure if this is right place to post this but have strong depersonalizaton, strong feelings of impending doom but also like I am outside of myself because inside feels icky and wrong.  All I can attribute it to is weird warm weather this time of year in a normally cold place but it is kind of an extreme reaction.  I am posting all over as a kind of catharsis to make this weirdness go away.  Last time I felt this feeling I had taken mushrooms which was a terrible idea.  But no hallucinogenics today, just really weird and uncomfortable.

Do you feel like it might be time for a med adjustment?

Not sure, I don't know what would even be helpful, "I feel weird" is not a very specific symptom to treat.  I went for an acupuncture treatment today because it usually soothes me and it helped a little.  Everything still feels surreal and sort of dream-like, I have no idea why, but at least the impending doom feeling isn't as bad.