CrazyBoards.org

I was on olanzapine for a decade and I was quite psychotic when I was on it. I refused to comply with my doctor and I insisted on staying on olanzapine.Finally one day I told my pdoc everything and he put me on clozapine. In a week my psychosis vaporized and I began to understand what it is like to feel normal.I was really relieved and thankful. My doc has also been giving me an injection without ever telling me what is in it. All I know is that it helped me to feel good--really good. Many visits later I am now on methylphenidate and I feel elated most of the day. The olanzapine I had been taking was keeping me on the edge all the time. I even gave olanzapine 10 out of 10 on drugs.com. Now I have decided to stop the injection(on my pdoc's advice).However he has now relieved me of the injection but he has added olanzapine to my regular clozapine. I am feeling really nervous about this and I do not want to return to a psychotic state.