CrazyBoards.org

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html?fbclid=IwAR1jR14BoEnXMf_1oPeXtOif2IErgrrBHHukGBvGT2pOe-YJCtK6rykHWE

536B9F43-BE93-469E-B9AC-68184D97D012.thumb.jpeg.517ddb2bee99b640a4c88e7a20867c7d.jpeg

Did anyone read this yet? Or see this?

CDC says that “Based on what we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.” Namely…..

“If you’ve been fully vaccinated:

You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.

You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required”

I’m fully vaccinated and I’m so glad I am!

• Like 1

I’m not happy about this. There’s no way to prove who’s vaccinated and who isn’t. People are going to lie about their status. We were out shopping today and my husband saw a woman wearing a mask that said “This mask is as useless as my Governor.” Does she seem trustworthy? Does she maybe seem like someone who’d doff her mask at the first chance, whether she’d been vaccinated or not, because she’s an imbecile and has no regard for the lives of others?

I think that it’s moronic to lift the ban until enough of the population has been vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. I’m including the under-18s in that.

I had Covid last August and it has ripped my life apart. I’m terrified of the prospect of getting it again. Terrified, and I do not scare easily. Fewer masks and fewer precautions means more chances for the virus to mutate. We don’t know if the vaccines will protect us from mutations. I do not know what having Covid again would do to me, but I’ll tell you up front that permanent damage to my sense of smell would be ample reason for me to give serious consideration as to whether I still want to live. I can’t let go of the fear of what could happen to my loved ones.

It’s been slowly dawning on me that I may have brand new trauma issues around Covid that will need to be worked on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I got my second shot today. My husband is getting his second one soon. Unfortunately, I don't know when our son will be able to get it and he has some risk factors. That worries me. I wish it was approved for children.

I'm also concerned that people will not be honest about their status.

I have already had my second shot, but I totally agree with gearhead. Is it that much of a hardship to wear a mask in close quarters knowing it will probably benefit us as a country in the end 

Posted (edited)

Well shit. I never thought about the idiots who could lie about this. I’m sad now. This sucks. People will lie about being vaccinated. It will happen. I’m worried now. Very worried. I’m anxious about very bad outcomes. 

And the no mask aspect scares me still. 

Edited by Wonderful.Cheese
I’m stupid.